My sex experience with Thai woman in Canada.

Well the first thing that you all have to understand is that Toronto Canada is the most diverse city in the world. There are more Asians and Thai's in this city then there are white people. So anyway I was at work in a certain electronic store when a Beautiful Thai woman comes walking in with her two bratty children. She had nice brown skin medium sized breasts a little chubby but had great strong legs and a nice round chubby rump that was tight and not saggy and she had a great curves.

She was wearing a summer short one piece dress that showed her strong legs she was also wearing platforms that totally turned me on. Her face was very beautiful. I couldn?t control myself I had to talk to her I was burning down below BIG TIME! So I asked her if she needed any help, she then turns to me and says in her light Thai accent "yes I do actually" Now brothers I don?t know if it is just me but when an Asian woman speaks English with an accent it drives you insane!! I mean when she spoke I didn?t think I could get any hotter but I was about to pop!!

So then she pointed at the hand held video game units and asked me how much they were I told her and she said that they were too expensive but she desperately needed them for her kids. This was my chance I am a guy all about taking chances I couldn?t help it I needed to do something I was going insane looking at her bending over to look at the games and looking at that curve in her back oooh man! So then jokingly I said "what if I can get those for you for free" all excited she said really! Ignoring her kids running around the store tearing it up. But I said "well I just cant give them to you for free just like that I need something in return" She looked at me and smiled and said "you very nice young boy Indian version of Tom Cruse" lol we both had a chuckle and she said "come to my house and drop them off on Saturday I give you good deal"

she proceeded to write her address down she gave it to me held my hand and gave me a peck on the cheek and said "thank you so much I really need this" I almost popped right there! I mean she had no perfume but this distinct smell that was very sensual and different from other girls I mean if Thai girls smell like that I am leaving for Thailand on the next plane lol. So anyways ehm ehm I got the game units no problem for free hehe. And I was off to her house, I knocked on the door and she opened it without make up and dressed in a tennis skirt I almost popped right there! lol she looked sweaty and told me to come in she said that she was playing tennis with her sister and the kids are with her grandmother. So I took out the products and gave them to her she smiled and gave me a big hug. We embraced for a long time I pushed my waste towards her hard and then we kissed. We went up into the shower and made love there and in her room I was like a stallion I was going to make this rare opportunity last and I did. Let me just say it was the greatest experience of my life! She knew what she was doing in bed and we did it all in all positions. I found out that she is divorced but lives with her family in Toronto.

This happened last week she drops by the store once and awhile we want to get together again but just as friends this time but who knows what might happen hehe. I hate my job that is why I take chances like this she says that her sister needs some free things with a wink. And ehm I have allot of stock at home wink. So that is it Toronto is a great city if you guys love Asian women then come to Toronto if you cant get to Thailand hey it isn?t the same as far as the bar scene but the Asian eye candy is one of the best in the world!

yeah true I am sure people are haveing experiences almost like mine. I would like to hear some of them myself but I think it shouldnt be to graphic I meen I dont want to hear every single position you guys went into Just sum everything up into a nice story.

You lucky BASTARD!!

Nice work.

I am sure she was a very nice piece of flesh. However there is more to the Thai experience than the girls. Put some money together and fly over there, you will NEVER regret it!

It is horifically amazing what we get to have in LOS. Seas of luscious delectables, in a tropical environment whit the cheapest rent and the most wonderful food imaginable. The nicest friendliest guests in the world with inumerable types of entertainment. Go ahead and throw your life away, there are few that regret their experience with the Kingdom.

Pom yes brother I cant wait to come and experience everything Thailand has to offer. I love culture, music, food and especially the asian angels of Thailand.

Archived