My sex experience with Thai woman in Canada.

Bahnak. Dam right I am! She is something that I will never forget. Think about it what is the difference from what you do which is pay a BG for sex but I pay a Thai girl in my own currency, same shit bro. Yeah the spelling and grammar is bad I have people talking to me as I type sometimes I will concentrate more on my post rather then other things next time.

Oh and who said anything about things being stolen? hehe.

Mr. kungfu

And I'm proud of you too! Briliant.

If this is a short bit of fiction, it's a great story!

If it's true, it's a better story!!

Mr. Bahnawk,

There is a place for such fiction or fact. This is the place. It's not a feminist forum.

Zane

mrkungfu and Mr. Zane,

I deleted my posts as I was starting to get too personal, not offering anything positive. Since there isn't anyone else actively posting on this thread at this time it shouldn't make much difference. Sorry. Is it getting close to a full moon or what?

[color:blue]Think about it what is the difference from what you do which is pay a BG for sex but I pay a Thai girl in my own currency, same shit bro.color=blue>

Well, except for the stealing part, that is.

[color:blue]Oh and who said anything about things being stolen? hehe.color=blue>

As far as I'm concerned, post whatever you want as long as it's true. If it's not true, post it anyway, but make it clear that it's fiction. Don't worry about the grammar as long as it's intelligible. Your stories would disturb me more if they used perfect spelling and grammar wink.gif

Archived