Drink !

Coss

Important thread. Principally speaking Whisk(e)y for me is only a backup for smoking my beloved cigar in the evening. Could also be famous Mekong witky no pormpemm. Last year in Portugal a waiter came with what later I could identify as a liquid called Bushmills. Like it too mut Gentlemen and price only 13 €/bottle. Why pay big money if good taste ok.

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Important thread. Principally speaking Whisk(e)y for me is only a backup for smoking my beloved cigar in the evening. Could also be famous Mekong witky no pormpemm. Last year in Portugal a waiter came with what later I could identify as a liquid called Bushmills. Like it too mut Gentlemen and price only 13 €/bottle. Why pay big money if good taste ok.

Bushmill, Irish whiskey, good whiskey. You might also try Tellymore Dew and Jameson. The Jameson Gold, is quite good!

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 11:09 AM, Flashermac said:

My province, Samut Sakhon is not listed but they banned alcohol anyhow...

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

My province, Samut Sakhon is not listed but they banned alcohol anyhow...

Predictably, the other metro provinces are getting on the same page. The two Samuts – Prakan and Sakhon – have both banned sales. Pathum Thani and Nonthaburi, to the north and northwest respectively, remain holdouts, for now.

• 1 month later...

I’ve been looking at this quiet board, except for the USA thread that I never should have created, for a week now after a 5 or so year absence. I saw this thread and thought it the perfect one to post in. 

It’s not Johnny Blue, Glenmorangie or Glenfiddich  but my Leo beer with a lime, my JFR Lunatic cigar and listening to Rammstein is a great way to spend a Thursday evening in steamy Arizona.

image.jpg