Sign in to follow this  
Coss

Drink !

Important thread. Principally speaking Whisk(e)y for me is only a backup for smoking my beloved cigar in the evening. Could also be famous Mekong witky no pormpemm. Last year in Portugal a waiter came with what later I could identify as a liquid called Bushmills. Like it too mut Gentlemen and price only 13 €/bottle. Why pay big money if good taste ok.

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Important thread. Principally speaking Whisk(e)y for me is only a backup for smoking my beloved cigar in the evening. Could also be famous Mekong witky no pormpemm. Last year in Portugal a waiter came with what later I could identify as a liquid called Bushmills. Like it too mut Gentlemen and price only 13 €/bottle. Why pay big money if good taste ok.

Bushmill, Irish whiskey, good whiskey. You might also try Tellymore Dew and Jameson. The Jameson Gold, is quite good!

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 11:09 AM, Flashermac said:

My province, Samut Sakhon is not listed but they banned alcohol anyhow...

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

My province, Samut Sakhon is not listed but they banned alcohol anyhow...

Predictably, the other metro provinces are getting on the same page. The two Samuts – Prakan and Sakhon – have both banned sales. Pathum Thani and Nonthaburi, to the north and northwest respectively, remain holdouts, for now.

I’ve been looking at this quiet board, except for the USA thread that I never should have created, for a week now after a 5 or so year absence. I saw this thread and thought it the perfect one to post in. 

It’s not Johnny Blue, Glenmorangie or Glenfiddich  but my Leo beer with a lime, my JFR Lunatic cigar and listening to Rammstein is a great way to spend a Thursday evening in steamy Arizona.

image.jpg

so you moved out of Paul Bunyan land? down to the sunny south or is this just a vacation trip?

Moved here a year ago. Married a filipina about 4 years ago. She wants to visit there soon after the shit settles down so hopefully be making a trek in the future. 

• Thanks 1