OH ! The Horror. It's All Changed !

unit731

Nana area.

Got one of those new fangled smart  tele - with YouTube videos.  

So I search/type Nana Hotel.  And voila.  A bunch of amateur videos comes up about the Nana Hotel and the Nana Plaza - area.

Good Lord. What the hell is Hooters doing in the Nana Hotel?   My favourite stool on the end of the Golden Beer Bar - facing Nana Hotel vehicle entrance/exit  - outside/side/front Nana Hotel is GONE.! 

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow - YESTERDAY'S GONE !

• Thanks 1

It is? I thought it disappeared years ago. I've had breakfast at the Bus Stop, good value.  But I haven't seen any "new Golden Beer Bar".  It is now a Hooters.

https://bangkok112.com/the-golden-beer-bar-closes/

p.s. On the positive side, the freelancers still congregate at the Nana Hotel car park(or at least will again after the lockdown is over).

17 hours ago, Flashermac said:

It is? I thought it disappeared years ago. I've had breakfast at the Bus Stop, good value.  But I haven't seen any "new Golden Beer Bar".  It is now a Hooters.

https://bangkok112.com/the-golden-beer-bar-closes/

p.s. On the positive side, the freelancers still congregate at the Nana Hotel car park(or at least will again after the lockdown is over).

Thanks Flash.  

Yep.  That's my stool.  Well.   Not mine.  But my favourite daytime/afternoon Heineken spot.  

The Hooters is all right, but I wish they hadn't done in the Golden Beer Bar.  :(

Bangkok is finally coming back to life. Not the nightlife scene of course, but the malls are opening including the restaurants. I did some roaming yesterday, and it was nice to be able to get out.  :)

• 3 years later...
On 5/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, unit731 said:

Nana area.

Got one of those new fangled smart  tele - with YouTube videos.  

So I search/type Nana Hotel.  And voila.  A bunch of amateur videos comes up about the Nana Hotel and the Nana Plaza - area.

Good Lord. What the hell is Hooters doing in the Nana Hotel?   My favourite stool on the end of the Golden Beer Bar - facing Nana Hotel vehicle entrance/exit  - outside/side/front Nana Hotel is GONE.! 

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow - YESTERDAY'S GONE !