Opening of Malls

baa99

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I swear it ain´t no joke but this is my real telephone. I don´t need anything else. The esteemed community should come up with useful suggestions how to operate the mysterious app on this my my beloved unit.

image.jpeg.160a7e2ef78fcd4c7b365e46dddb8c61.jpeg

Start by grasping the phone in your hand as you normally would, between the thumb and the partially closed fingers of your hand , with the screen up but with the bottom of the phone pointing away from you. Once you have achieved a suitable grip move your hand near to your pants pocket. Ensuring that there is indeed an opening in the pants pocket carefully guide the bottom of the phone to engage with the opening. Carefully continue with the insertion process until the phone is well inserted into the pants pocket. Note that this might require your hand to be fairly deeply embedded in your pants pocket, do not worry and resist the temptation to consider redeployment of your hand. Once the phone is securely embedded in the pants pocket release your grip and withdraw your hand taking care not to allow the phone to become withdrawn at the same time. With your phone now safely located in your pants pocket you can complete the registration task.

Retrieve the pencil offered by the outstretched unwashed hand of the grinning security guard dressed in the latest uber scarecrow and who has his face mask wrapped around his chin and one finger deeply ensconced in a nostril. Sign your name, address, date of birth, social security number, sexual orientation, sexual preference, sexual pricing preference and favourite sexual accessories. Write a 200 word statement praising the remarkable achievements of the glorious Snr Sgt  Oberstleutnant General Kleiner Schwanz Prayut.

Et, voila, shop-on!

• Thanks 1

Bordmember radioman,

there are no words to express the full volume of gratitude towards yourself after having studied your valuable advice not only repeatedly but simultaneously thouroghly. Many people lough about my telephone but they are not Aware of what multiple strategies are coming with it´s presentation. I promise to elaborate further on tomorrow morning because I am now under the increasing influence of a bottle of French rosé named Pure and a cigar from Honduras. My apologies. For the moment I may point out that life is good as such.

• Haha 1

Gentlemen, not asking for personal reasons I swear but from a scientific approach I like to know if somebody  keen on a decent boom boom might consider what? Myself I am strictly against any infidelity in a relationship but occasionally find a willing lady in a massage shop. But now thay are all closed, are they?

18 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Even the gal at the entrance of the mall couldn't get my phone (OPPO) to work with the graphic thingie. She gave up and told me to fill out the form for folks with recalcitrant phones.

Maybe install the LINE app. :dunno:

20 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen, not asking for personal reasons I swear but from a scientific approach I like to know if somebody  keen on a decent boom boom might consider what? Myself I am strictly against any infidelity in a relationship but occasionally find a willing lady in a massage shop. But now thay are all closed, are they?

Most are online, Thai Friendly, Tinder, Date in Asia, Smoochi and myriad others. Most are CMF (Chat/Meet/Fuck) usually with immediate post payment, beware those who refuse, the hooks can be deep. Smoochi is more OPF (Order/Pay/Fuck)

Just a re-imagining of the Thermae, coffee shop, hook up, Beer Bar concept. If you happen to be a massagee shop apologist, just add that requirement to your chat messages. SImples.