Thousands of Thai protesters take to street, calling for government to resign

Coss

Fifth cabinet member to resign from Thai PM Prayuth's government

Thailand’s Minister to the Prime Minister’s Office Tewan Liptapanlop will resign on Monday, his party spokeswoman told Reuters, and would be the fifth member of Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha’s cabinet to quit in less than five days. 

Chart Pattana Party spokeswoman Yaowapa Boorapolchai told Reuters the party leadership had decided Tewan would leave his cabinet post to pave the way for a cabinet reshuffle. 

Chart Pattana is among the 20 coalition partner of the government led by Prayuth and it holds only one cabinet position. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-politics-cabinet/fifth-cabinet-member-to-resign-from-thai-pm-prayuths-government-party-spokeswoman-idUSKCN24L0BK?il=0

How's that for on-topic ?  :)

5 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Is it simply a coincidence that everything happened after the Wuhan virus got out of China? Riots all across the US ... in cities run by the Democrats, who are actually talking about defunding the police and military? An African Anerican who was on drugs and had a criminal record was murdered by a policeman, but is being turned into a hero around the world? All of this conveniently happening in an election year ... when the polls had consistently predicted Trump would be reelected? 

Funny enough, sitting in my motorcar this morning and listening to the news I thought which extraterrestrial powers might have sent the virus along to make the world get rid of Donald the lunatic. Indeed a very convenient moment. Many a people like myself had already accepted his reelection I believe. Instead of establishing a new conspiracycrap I would look at it simply as a first real crisis that came round the corner and Donald can not handle it. An airbubble imploding.

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

Read about the events that happened in the killing of JFK and RFK...they are using the same playbook to go after President Trump!!!

After thorough research I could find out who " they " are: here in front of you  illegal Afghan female refugee Mrs Habitallah F.... ( name withheld) sitting in der Black Forest surrounded by hundreds of ruthless mercenaries. Location withheld.

Ein Garten in der Hand von 2185 Zwergen

Democrat member of Congress in front of Madame just slaughtering innocent lamb by breaking backbone.

• Haha 2