Thai ban on International/American travel to Thailand

dean

Sir, 5 days to go and maybe you might be glad it´s over then. Just guessing 😎. The Thai people think to have invented a failproof system to save the Kingdom from the virus but the future shall tell them that the price to pay exceeds their possibilities. The Covid19 needs to be kept on acceptable level and life goes on. What they do with you and fellow sufferers a temporary joke.

Enjoy your cigar, such as myself. Panetela, Dominican Republic.Velly goos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry about that, MM.  I was primarily interested in under what conditions Americans could travel to Thailand, as most countries have banned their entry.  I’d like to come over on a two month visa, either in January or March.  If I am going to be quarantined, it would make sense to fly into Chiangmai rather than Bangkok.  At least in Chiangmai, I can spend 2 weeks working on my house.  Any ticket out of LAX for under $800 would do.  Thai officials should announce soon if the ban through September 30th will be extended.  With my luck, I’ll buy the ticket and the second COVID wave will be in full force in January, making a return then unlikely.