2020-2021 EPL

Mekong

Season starts on Saturday and It feels sorta weird with COVID and all.

What do I hope? United win the League, What do I expect? Top Four Finish.

Can Liverpool repeat last season, Second season is a lot more difficult than the first. City have done nothing in the closed season, I expect Chelsea to be a bunch of overpriced misfits and as for Arsenal,  well Arsenal fans can look forward to the new season with some belief for the first time in a while.

For those in Thailand, probably only me, there is a good deal with True Vision, don’t get all there Crap but EPL only 2900 Baht plus 50 Baht per month for the full season every game, $120 is good value, but not as good as Vietnam, 1,000,000 VND / $50 per year.

• 3 months later...

So far it appears I called correct on Chelsea, City and Liverpool and got Arsenal incorrect. 
I know that ABU’s (Anybody but United) exist everywhere but some of the stick United and OGS are getting is ridiculous.

“City will challenge for the league” you hear pundits say, Last time I looked at the Table United are ahead of City but have no chance.

If United win their game in hand they will move ahead of the Best Best team in League Chelsea.

United are too inconsistent, you never know which team will turn each half, nevermind game, well imagine where they would be if not shit.

One for Chocolate Steve, Arsenal, on the same number of games are closer to the relegation places than United (by goal difference).