Nanaplaza.com?

paul101

Has this been deleted now? cannot access it. I was looking forward to reading some old posts by the likes of Chanchao, Crazy Man, Belgian Boy, Sarisin, Long Gun, Cent, Pattaya 127, Old Hippie, Marcel, Raw Bear, etc etc and Himistsu of course, gone but not forgotten. Pity if it's all gone. 😨

• 2 weeks later...

Hello die hards still on this board. My daughter (16) Thai mother, we live in Japan. Her own Fender Jazz Bass.

She is educated in music, piano, has it at home. Plays anything by notes.

2020note01.jpg

Look at this clip. She is not even nodding to the sound she is producing. The bass sound was eliminated from the track. She just goes by the notes, the 3 stands in front of her.

Luk Kreung. A beauty when the mask is removed.

Let alone karate black belt and 120 meals she can cook. And a champion in maths and science at her international school.

(I am a local hire, nobody sent me to Japan, we pay it all).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is about nanaplaza.com days. 

It was February 4th 2004. when I got ousted from the Mods team (relationships). Not exactly expelled, the management readily accepted my ask to get out. Many people got sick of me. Granted.

Not my demise but since then, the board took a corkscrew drive downwards. Even changed their  web name. Previews kind of tell better not to be here, bothering  the board owner.

I was not around for maybe 7 years and when tried to login, there was redirection to the new board name. User name and password worked, content preserved.

Indeed, could someone trade under that name while there is a legitimate business registered as Nana Plaza? Was there a legal issue or simply board management divesting from night life?

Compared to other (then) popular nightlife boards, nanaplaza.com board, even with such name, was an innocent baby with content of far better quality.

But people were more attracted to the filth and the sleazy bars and er brothel info,is  alt sex fetish oriental still around? probably not. Some poor devil was 'exposed' by a certain so called Scots journalist for wearing a hat with ASFO on it and he got in hot water at the embassy where he worked, neither in Thailand now.

8pm in Japan. I can hear my wife watching online Thai TV (glued to it, soapies). Thai Anthem playing every morning 8am and 6pm evening. She orders Thai food ingredients, no much difference when we are in Thai. True, no swimming pool in the building here but other things - same.

First time this year no travel to Thai (last was Xmas/NY 2019/2020),  after that we travelled locally, Japan, my daughter asked: "Why  we ever travelled to Thai?"

I loved to make 10 days tours to Udon Thani, Phitsanulok, Khorat, Khon Kaen. Several tours into the sticks (that are not as poor as media portraits them). Had more tours around Thai planed but this virus fcuked it all.

• Like 1