My Corona Diary December 2020 - 2021

Nasiadai

3 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

She was that good looking?

no, it was an older, experienced nurse, nothing exciting.
I often have difficulties with the cardiovascular system; e.g. high blood pressure attacks.

They come out of nowhere, for no reason, and then the values go up to over 200", e.g. 212 : 96,
which is highly dangerous.

I remember when I had been bitten by some exotic insect in the jungle in Laos.

No one could identify what was wrong with me. US Military have a tropical diseases unit that couldn't work out what was wrong with me

I was extremely sick

My vision was affected and three times a day a nurse would lay me on my back and administer eye drops

I was so sick

But fuck she was stunning

All I could see was these amazing eyes.

Cheered me up no end

I remember coming around, after being unconscious for a day, after the stroke.

The first I saw, were the eyes of an angel.

They were emerald green, and they belonged to a nurse, whose use of such, was to peer into my eyes, to see if I'd returned to the world.

A Colleen she was, young and pretty, I'll remember those eyes to my dying day :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick word:

The healing process of my right hip is very slow.
It will probably take another month before I can walk again without pain on my walking stick.
Just like before the accident with the car that hit me.

If everything had gone normally, I would already have been in SEA for 6 weeks;
namely since the end of November 22.
But in mid-November I got a severe flu with fever, cough, cold, etc. I had a lot of pain. I had to cancel the flight.
Then on 9 December a car hit me and I had to stay in hospital for three and a half weeks. What a shit!
The healing process is slow. Maybe - I emphasise maybe - I can fly in the middle / end of February.

I pass the time by watching Pattaya videos from recent times.
Thailand 365 - MJ Travel Vlogs - Asian Night - David Strachan Pattaya - Pattaya Info - Pattaya 101 - Thailand Travel - and the German-Thai couple Mot and Frank (there are a few more vbloggers I won't name now).

The weather is atrociously bad. Thick grey clouds, rain, between 5 and 9 degrees during the day, the days are dark and the nights are long, a single grey shit.
The weather forecast says that next week winter will come with snow and temperatures below freezing.
Not that as well. No, thanks.

Bangkok, Nana Plaza, Pattaya, you are far away - sigh.

On 12/20/2022 at 6:25 AM, Mekong said:

Sexy nurses do help when inserting a Urinary catheter

I had to get a barium enema one time to get my colon check out. The nurse was young and beautiful. To get me ready, she said, Mr. zzzz, get up on this table; and Mr. zzzz, get on your left side; then Mr. zzzz, move your right leg over your left leg and bend your knee.  She then stuck the probe into my colon.  After that she said, OK HONEY .... She started calling me  honey after that. LOL

7 hours ago, Nasiadai said:

Just a quick word:

The healing process of my right hip is very slow.
It will probably take another month before I can walk again without pain on my walking stick.
Just like before the accident with the car that hit me.

If everything had gone normally, I would already have been in SEA for 6 weeks;
namely since the end of November 22.
But in mid-November I got a severe flu with fever, cough, cold, etc. I had a lot of pain. I had to cancel the flight.
Then on 9 December a car hit me and I had to stay in hospital for three and a half weeks. What a shit!
The healing process is slow. Maybe - I emphasise maybe - I can fly in the middle / end of February.

I pass the time by watching Pattaya videos from recent times.
Thailand 365 - MJ Travel Vlogs - Asian Night - David Strachan Pattaya - Pattaya Info - Pattaya 101 - Thailand Travel - and the German-Thai couple Mot and Frank (there are a few more vbloggers I won't name now).

The weather is atrociously bad. Thick grey clouds, rain, between 5 and 9 degrees during the day, the days are dark and the nights are long, a single grey shit.
The weather forecast says that next week winter will come with snow and temperatures below freezing.
Not that as well. No, thanks.

Bangkok, Nana Plaza, Pattaya, you are far away - sigh.

It sounds like bad luck and old age had caught up to you.  If you do make the trip to LOS, the airlines can arrange an attendant with a wheelchair to meet you and help you around the airport.  You can ask for this when you make your reservations. I had to do that once after an injury, but, by the time of the flight, I was well.  I had cancelled the wheelchair assistance but the attendants didn't get the word and were still waiting for me with a wheelchair when I arrived at each location. Get well soon.

• 1 month later...

Sorry.
I have neglected the board.
But that has its reasons.

Just a quick word.

I have fully recovered from the accident (fracture of the right hip bone).
But my other complaints are increasing and becoming more frequent:
* attacks of high blood pressure,
* plus attacks of severe palpitations (= violent strong heart beating)
* and cardiac arrhythmias, often lasting many hours.

In short:
The instability of my cardiovascular system no longer allows me to fly or go on holiday in SEA. It is impossible for me to fly in this condition.
These are complaints that are actually not treatable. My doctors are at a loss.