Jump to content

How to buy a condo in Bkk when I am not in Thailand


Recommended Posts

If I want to buy a condo when I am not in Thailand:

I suppose i need to give someone a power of attorney, notarized in the country where I am now.  And an authorization to access my bank account (has to be done at the embassy of the country where I am now),  otherwise there is no way to get the necessary FET (formally TT3).

Any experiences?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...