Eden 'club' closed

paul101

• 1 year later...

I was not a big fan of Eden, but I did peek in 1-20 times and the last time, post Marc, it was really lame, the menu was gone, the girl on that side of the line did not perform as advertised etc...no costumes really just a lot of over priced nothing...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 11:43 AM, Old Hippie said:

I was not a big fan of Eden, but I did peek in 1-20 times and the last time, post Marc, it was really lame, the menu was gone, the girl on that side of the line did not perform as advertised etc...no costumes really just a lot of over priced nothing...

Hippy! Am I going crazy or have you made a recent comeback? One of the legendary characters I never had the pleasure to catch up with.... hope you are well! 

Agree on the Eden assessment - never partook but enjoyed a few beers over the road about 20 years ago - it never looked like my cup of tea, though recognise some loved it. 

I am sure more people disliked Eden than liked it, it’s just those who liked it spoke / posted / tweeted about it and those who don’t didn’t.  I don’t like Brussels Sprouts but don’t waste my time on Brussels Sprouts Website posting about my dislike, I have better things to do.

It is rather like reports of Thai-Farang relationships, all you see is people who are in or have had bad/failed experiences venting their spleen, those who are happy have no need to post/blog/tweet about it

On 5/16/2023 at 12:34 AM, Redbaron said:

Hippy! Am I going crazy or have you made a recent comeback? One of the legendary characters I never had the pleasure to catch up with.... hope you are well! 

Agree on the Eden assessment - never partook but enjoyed a few beers over the road about 20 years ago - it never looked like my cup of tea, though recognise some loved it. 

Well your luck ran out...I recently returned...Soi 7/1 is nice, less the katoey bars with their over priced drinks and uncomfortable chairs...Eden is now a memory...Annie's relocated just off the end of the dot, need to give it a go next time...