Stick taking another break it seems

My Penis is hungry

1 hour ago, My Penis is hungry said:

There is a site called stickman un censored?

looks rather amusing

Stick Uncensored - Coming Sunday 16th January 2022

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

Welcome to the all-new weekly Stick Uncensored Newsletter, all about the latest goings-on from the Bangkok nightlife scene.

This is a subscription-only newsletter. You can pay monthly or annually.

NOTE: Free subscribers see nothing and will miss out on the following upcoming articles:

PAUL HAYWARD: King Of Clubs… more like King Of C**ts.

MADAM MAEW: The backstabbing bitch behind the Hillary Group who thinks she can control soi 4.

COVID CLUSTERS: The bars that have hidden clusters are named and shamed.

BRIBING THE BOYS IN BROWN: Sharing how much Bangkok bars pay the police to turn a blind eye.

BRYAN FLOWERS: How the Pattaya Pimp funds his lavish lifestyle.

On 1/13/2022 at 2:18 AM, Pom Michael said:

Anyone know what is going on with Stickman Uncensored? 

To be 100% clear, this is NOTHING TO DO WITH ME or the owners of StickmanBangkok.com. (For those who don't know, I sold 2/3 of the site in 2015 and then the whole site was sold to a third party on 2018. I was paid to write the column from 2018 until a year ago at which point updates on the site stopped.)

This newsletter is the work of a disgruntled former employee who has gone rogue. It has nothing to do with me, the founder / initial creator of StickmanBangkok.com nor does it have anything to do with the current owners.

• Like 1

Thanks for the verification Stick, it did seem strange a complete change in business model from relying on advertisers to finance it, to going to full paid content. Also I realised something fishy with domain name and a possible copyright breach.

When I saw Paul101 post last night my first impression was “Someone is milking the cow here”

$25 per month / $120 per year for unsubstantiated gossip, I can’t see whoever is behind it getting too many subscribers. For a start who is really so interested enough in such gossip to pay for it? I know I wasn’t in my “Bar Days” which ended over 20 years ago, and how can the owner guarantee 5 such exposures every month.

My bet is it will be gone by Songkran.

• Like 1

Ok, so the plot thickens - ? 

I have no idea if Stickboy was anyway connected to the Stickman site - https://www.stickboybkk.com

I now see (source = Twitter) - that the person behind the Stickboy media network has left Thailand - and per his own announcement - for good.  

Related or just a strange coincidence? 

On 1/15/2022 at 1:28 AM, My Penis is hungry said:

Oi, the blurb is too good,someone subscribe so we can read here

Someone who subscribed sent me a copy. None of the articles mentioned promoting it were included. Just an introduction about the 4 people supposedly behind it along with some current nightlife news and gossip.