Thai immigration website

paul101

Down since sometime in Feb, meant to be back last Mon then on 21st this week, still down. Outstanding failure even by Thai standards, nobody can do anything online inc 90 day reports and TM30's. Anyone got any news on if it will ever return and what the problem is?

• 2 years later...

Your breakdown of the data provides a much-needed perspective, especially challenging the notion that immigrants don't want to stay. It's crucial to dispel outdated assumptions to pave the way for inclusive policies. Your point on representation versus hard numbers is thought-provoking—it goes beyond statistics.

Speaking of navigating complexities, for those dealing with international documents, services like https://apostillelondon.com/uk-apostille/acro-police-certificate/ can be a handy resource. They simplify the process, making it easier for individuals facing bureaucratic challenges.

But to get an APCO one needs the be resident / have a UK address 

When I was working in Vietnam 10 years ago I got my Police Clearance, for Temporary Residence Card, from Royal Thai Police HQ on Rama I, a buddy who lives  in Philippines got his from Vietnamese Police after spending 6 months in VN.

APCO is bloody useless for expats 

• 1 month later...