UTUBE posters.

Kiwi

On 7/30/2021 at 6:22 AM, bust said:

I know there is one guy that conceals his camera and videos on Soi 4 across from Nana Hotel. Uploaded 2019 but no idea when it was shot.

:nono:

This chap posts great clips of LOS. Perhaps one of the best.

Yeah that's because nobody is aware of what he is doing which I have a massive issue with.

If I am in a bar on Soi 4 or Nana Car park or wherever I am dam sure I don't what some creep filming me.

Bit of a no brainer IMHO

On 1/8/2022 at 8:33 PM, Kiwi said:

This chap posts great clips of LOS. Perhaps one of the best.

Just wait until you are captured in one of his covert VDO’s and splashed all over the interweb thingy for all to see and then tell us how great he is.

Unsuspecting people caught on his VDO’s may be in relationships, have families, have good careers, and all could be destroyed by this selfish cunt. So one of th best what, Marriage Breakers, Relationship Wreckers, Family Splitters, Career Ransacker.

If I ever caught him filming me he would get a size 10 in his bollox.

On 7/29/2021 at 5:38 AM, Kiwi said:

Hey guys,what are YOUR views on some of the posters on Utube, who post video clips on life in LOS? Some are well posted with great facts and information. Quality clips.

Finally got a modern new tele.  Comes with dozens of apps.  And just plain  Google.  Not to be confused with paid Google TV.  Of course, all can be viewed on cell phone, tablet, laptop, desktop.  

One can do a search on any subject.  Then as one views a subject Google algorithms can provide almost any subject.

Some videos on 'tube can be very educational and some are just ordinary people with a camera walking around.  

For non-Thailand I view:  Harald Baldr, Bald and Bankrupt, Simon Wilson.  Just a few.  

Then there are Thailand dedicated videos.  The quality of subject matter varies greatly.  And yes, I have stumbled upon a few good ones and many not so good.

They all make money from 'tube by the advertisements thrown in by Google. The income is directly related by the number of views.  And other methods.