Covid - your thoughts please

Coss

True to form...Trump is no longer president...you don't understand that?

The USA now has Bidumb...who has completely farked the US southern border, allowing masses of covid in to the USA...you don't understand that?

Bidumb has completely farked up the evacuation of Afghanistan...you don't understand that?

The price of oil/gas in the USA is at an all time high...you don't understand that?

Try to keep up or stay stuck in the past...

An oxymoronic statement, you said you tried to keep idled then contradicted the comment with things you did that you wouldn’t actually do.

Idled is to spend time doing nothing, or not spent or filled with activity.

You listed activities so far from being idled I would say you were being industrious. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 6:59 AM, Coss said:

I have been cynically proposing, that people who are not vaccinated (and must be stupid) will be most likely, to be the ones in hospital and dying, thereto: improving the gene pool, if intelligence is the criteria. This is proving to be the case in the USA, with some states having to ration health care, purely because the unvaccinated Covid cases are clogging up the system, Google will enlighten.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:59 AM, Coss said:

So the unvaccinated will drive this huge problem. Un-vaccination is caused, not just by, stupidity, but, religion, and the new religion, social media, also poverty and isolation.

People are dying from Covid-19 at a rate three times higher in counties where Txxxx won at least 60% of the vote than in counties where Bxxxx won a similar percentage.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents in “Txxxx counties” died from Covid-19, compared to 7.8 per 100,000 for “Bxxxx counties.” October was the fifth consecutive month that the gap between the death rates in Txxxx counties and Bxxxx counties widened.

Link  and   Link

Note! this is not an attempt to get politics into a non-'merica thread -

this is about Covid and the example, happens to be from that part of the world.

I've redacted the names and my intent, in posting this, is to illustrate Covid deaths dues to - "not just by, stupidity, but, religion, and the new religion, social media, also poverty and isolation."

All this re-opening stuff, mask or no mask, vaccination or no,

the last thing I want to do, is get on an airplane with last century aircon and travel with hundreds of others, to LOS

and then get in a mini bus, with folk from where-ever who may have lied about their tests, and then go to a plastic strewn beach.

Now if they opened After Skool, that could be a different story...

t-06-Thailand-to-lift-tourism-standard-i

https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/thailand-to-lift-tourism-standard-in-phuket-health-sandbox-scheme-379134