Covid - your thoughts please

Coss

Energy from Dark Matter.

All we have to do, is figure out how to convert high-energy gamma rays, that may be emitted when dark matter particles collide, to useful energy or 'lectric. And how to collide 'em.

Thailand has raised its COVID-19 alert level

in response to the rapid spread of the Omicron variant, a senior health official said Thursday.

Health ministry perm sec Kiattibhoom Vongrachit said raising the alert level from 3 to 4 means more restrictions may be reimposed in the near future to curb the spread of infection.

These include shutting down venues and travel restrictions, though they will not escalate into a lockdown, Disease Control Department director Opas Karnkawinpong added.  

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2022/01/06/thailand-raises-covid-19-alert-level-as-omicron-advances/

7 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

As you seem to have no idea about this way of producing gas : it comes from what is left from producing food . Food that grows on a field.

Over to you : what comes next ?

Feedstock for the industrial production of biogas includes:

livestock effluents and meat processing waste

the organic components of landfills

any other source of biomass (e.g. wastewater treatment sludge or food and beverage industry wastes).

I don’t think that you could order a bottle of Biogas for fueling your home generator, which I very much doubt you have, and specify “Organic and not Livestock” feedstock only.

They would laugh at you as much as I am.

6 hours ago, Coss said:

Energy from Dark Matter.

All we have to do, is figure out how to convert high-energy gamma rays, that may be emitted when dark matter particles collide, to useful energy or 'lectric. And how to collide 'em.

And whilst you are at it engage Warp Drive and harvest diamonds from Saturns clouds or Titanium mining on mars.

You really are getting pathetic now, posting image from EUGAL project (European Gas Pipeline Link) and claiming it is to your house.

Even if you still claim that it is the last 200 meters to your house, may I point out that EUGAL transports Natural Gas from Russias Nordstrom 2 project not Biogas as claimed.

What else, a little 2.85HP Generator from Scheppach website

Ypur second photo is of a Diesel Generator, approx 2,000kW in size, you can tell by the size of the cylinder heads, larger heads are required due to the higher compression ration of Diesel Engines.

I have only been involved in Energy and Power Generation for over 40 years, so of course I must know fuck all, yeah right you wish.

By the way, reverse image search is so simple, you look a right tool posting images from the internet and claiming otherwise.

On This Website amongst many

Joking aside,I am impressed by how much Germany is into Bio-fuels overall, good stuff.

That being said you can bio digest all your organic waste from crops,  livestock manure and dead carcasses you want, but it won’t replace the generation of your Coal and Nuclear Plants by a long shot

Net Zero is pipe dream.