Covid - your thoughts please

Coss

Just now, buffalo_bill said:

Sir, I smell a disturbing misunderstanding! How could anybody think in a moment of pure romance Khun BuBi could ever ask for a payment of 2000 Bht for a test kit that costs 75 Baht from the German wholesaler. the aforementioned 2100 Bht is what a PCR test costs in Germany or where did you get the 2000 -figure from? Holy Lord.

Being Covid-tested by tourist BuBi is free.

15 hours ago, Coss said:

Kong I think that "2000 bht for massage, boom boom and test?", would be a conversation that many Ladies would be eager to have. Ergo, not an infringement on civil liberties. Or of the law about accepting money for boom boom.

And Bubi has of course the tongue of a sweet talking devil, so he will come to no harm in these proposals.

This is where the 2000 THB came from, You pay them 2000 for services provided not charge 2000 THB for Covid test. I never implied that you were charging 

The misunderstanding co es form you and not I.

I see.

- So why would they deport me then?

- If deported, could I request to put me on a Star-Alliance plane so that I could collect the miles?

- Next day Thai Rath front page cover story BuBi sitting handcuffed on the rear seat of a Royal Thai Police motorcycle on the way to the airport and 9 slim fit uniform Thai policemen pointing with one finger on me, would that mean loosing face or becoming popular, what do you think Mekong?

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I see.

- So why would they deport me then?

1. Because asking somebody to take a medical test could be construed as working as health official which requires registration with the Medical Council of Thailand as per The Medical Profession Act BE 2525, Also requires a work permit.
  2. Saying you are not a health official but carrying out the test before engaging the services of. An employer can ask for a person to undergo a covid test, an individual cannot. If you are an employee it requires a registered company and a work permit.

I am not saying that this would happen, what I am saying is that it may happen.

Remember, if the person fails you test, you are taking the 2000 THB mentioned out of their pocket, they will be pissed and how they would react would be unknown.

The there is the case of “Not Trusting” the antigen test kits used in Thailand, which massage shop staff take weekly and asking them to take your “Superior from Germany” antigen test, WHICH IS NOT APPROVED IN THAILAND Approved Home Test Kits

Many Thais are xenophobic enough without providing them with more ammo.

Why deported.

Gentlemen, I start to get worried about my forthcoming visits to the Kingdom after having dutifully absorbed Mr Mekongs warnings. Let us face the cruel reality,  say Honeybee Massage Soi 22. I sucessfully manage an interview with mamasan und became assigned to Mademoiselle Pi from Buriram. ( She wurk Bah only 2 munt , she velly goos. Many man like  ) .

I say : Khun Pi would you mind we both go through a 5 minute Covid antigen test to be on the safe side ?

Khun Pi : Are you presenting yourself as health official which requires registration with the Medical Council of Thailand as per The Medical Profession Act BE 2525?

Khun Bubi : Yes, well not really but I like boomboom too mut . I like boomboom.

Khun Pi: Do you have a work permit?

Khun Bubi: I work too mut, Jermanny all men work. Work too mut.

Khun Pi: Your test approved by Thai goverment? hab many test https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nk-QNSgDzZE_vaIHwEuC_gY2h2zTTaug/view

Khun Bubi: The tests are approved as No.1 by our Robert Koch Institut, our final institution for this kind of thing.

Khun Pi: Can take shower first.

10 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

For heaven´s sake what 2000 Baht are you talking about all the time, are you drunk??????

So you get you massage for fucking free then?

And I don’t know why you assume the 2000 THB refers to cost of ATK they are 250-420THB over the counter. 

5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen, I start to get worried about my forthcoming visits to the Kingdom after having dutifully absorbed Mr Mekongs warnings. Let us face the cruel reality,  say Honeybee Massage Soi 22. I sucessfully manage an interview with mamasan und became assigned to Mademoiselle Pi from Buriram. ( She wurk Bah only 2 munt , she velly goos. Many man like  ) .

I say : Khun Pi would you mind we both go through a 5 minute Covid antigen test to be on the safe side ?

Khun Pi : Are you presenting yourself as health official which requires registration with the Medical Council of Thailand as per The Medical Profession Act BE 2525?

Khun Bubi : Yes, well not really but I like boomboom too mut . I like boomboom.

Khun Pi: Do you have a work permit?

Khun Bubi: I work too mut, Jermanny all men work. Work too mut.

Khun Pi: Your test approved by Thai goverment? hab many test https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nk-QNSgDzZE_vaIHwEuC_gY2h2zTTaug/view

Bubi: The tests are approved as No.1 by our Robert Koch Institut, our final institution for this kind of thing.

Khun Pi: Can take shower first.

Now you really are being really pathetic, did I say “Kuhn Pi” would ask the questions? Did I fuck. But if “Khun Pi” was pissed of to report you, the authorities must MAY. 

If”Kuhn Pi” says you “forced her to take the test” you ,MAY also be charged with assault, something else which MAY (by law) lead to deportation and declared person a non grata. Also have you thought about the offense of importing unapproved ATK?

All because Bubi the superhero does not trust Thai ATK kits and imports his own his own

48205451-D162-4203-AF48-72BBDBAF6664.png

Mr Mekong you seem to be somewhat disturbed these days but that might improve I hope.

My illegally imported Covid-tests are number one in reliability on an official site and cost abour 63 Baht / 1,80 €. My financial situation does not allow paying inflated prices for a potentially less reliable product. Additionally I seem to have saved a total of 6.700 BHT consequently looking at 20 units in my possession. I also carry a box with 25 FFp2 masks with me. Bringing me close to the death penalty if I understand you properly.

What does the blue/red jersey say? No see before. Buriram United?