Covid - your thoughts please

Coss

It's just so funny how I haven't been active for several years. But years ago Kong was always waiting to shred me with a personal attack. Now years later when I pop up he's waiting in the weeds to attack. Basically, you take a misstep around Kong any time in your life, you become a target for life. 

He's a fantastic negative role model for how not to conduct yourself on line, on a bulletin board, or a social network. Never says a kind word.

Aren't we all over 70 now? What a waste of time.

1 hour ago, gawguy said:

It's just so funny how I haven't been active for several years. But years ago Kong was always waiting to shred me with a personal attack. Now years later when I pop up he's waiting in the weeds to attack. Basically, you take a misstep around Kong any time in your life, you become a target for life. 

He's a fantastic negative role model for how not to conduct yourself on line, on a bulletin board, or a social network. Never says a kind word.

Aren't we all over 70 now? What a waste of time.

So my replies to your threads, TV for Short Term Rental or Move money from Thai  and were negative and attacking you were they? Excuse me for breathing

And Mr “Oh So Sensitive” how was it a personal attach? 
Were you not unaware that Taiwan had New Taiwan Dollar, you said so yourself, which is IGNORANCE. Ignorance is not a negative word, it merely points to a lack of knowledge on a certain subject. There are many topics I am ignorant on and would not be insulted if told so, in fact I would agree.

Being Assumptive is ARROGANCE, look up arrogance and then look at the synonyms and assumptive is in their. Again you ASSUMED you were being told monies in USD and rather than confirm such just accepted the fact.

So please do tell when calling you Ignorant and arrogant is a personal attack when you have demonstrated such traits to the board, I was merely pointing out the obvious and not a personal attack.

Lets check you posting history, over 400 posts in the past 10 years and apart from less than 10 of those posts each one has been a topic started by you or replies to your own topics. Of those 10 which were not, 3 have been in the past week on this thread

Then we look at topics started, the majority are questions of which most could have been answered by a quick Google.

You don’t seem to interact with any of the other posters, all you do is take take take without offering anything in return, and you wonder why personal attacks, in your opinion.

Sorry I dislike freeloaders.

• 1 month later...

I’ll bring this up again, this time producing better reference material 😜

Headlines from todays BP

319 new Covid inpatients, 8 more deaths  Article

Each day 60 people die, 2,500 are injured, 500 are seriously injured and 20 become disabled from Road Crashes Data

So why are RTA’s which hospitalise 8 times the people than Covid and kill 7.5 times more people than Covid not reported daily imstrad?

Pure fear mongering by BP as the mouthpiece of the dictatorship, unfortunately that is what the Post has become nowadays.

• 3 months later...

Thai Tourism Ministry proposes free Covid-19 booster shots for tourists

https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/thai-tourism-ministry-proposes-free-covid-19-booster-shots-for-tourists-420586

The Ministry of Tourism and Sports is proposing to provide free Covid-19 booster shots to tourists as well as making preparations for the return of Chinese tourists in 2023.

According to Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn, the ministry will hold a meeting with the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Transport on January 5 to discuss the lifting of Beijing’s “zero-Covid” policy.

One of the Tourism and Sports Ministry’s proposals is for the Public Health Ministry to provide free Covid-19 booster shots to tourists from all countries that wish to receive Covid vaccination in Thailand.

Given that each tourist is expected to spend 40,000 baht in Thailand per trip, Phiphat believes that providing free covid vaccine to these visitors is financially viable for the country’s tourism industry as well as the overall healthcare situation.

The tourism minister will also recommend that the Public Health Ministry use the remaining Covid vaccines in stock to provide booster shots to tourism personnel, while also accelerating its public relations campaign to encourage workers to receive booster shots before the surge in tourist arrivals in 2023.

______

Wot if I've already had 2 vaccine shots and two boosters?

Boosters...

You have a beer and then three boosters - it's just 4 beers...

A big advantage of the Covid-pest has been the almost complete absence of Chinese tourists as per May and October this year. But the good times shall be over soon as it looks.

I remember all I had to provide to enter the kingdom in May, Holy Lord. And the trouble at the airport. Now they seem to allow them in although several hundred million are infected, what a nonsense.