Covid - your thoughts please

Coss

As it looks at the moment, excluding the Chinese and Russian product, after 2 vaccinations plus a booster a Covid infection produces only mild symptoms and offers strong protection against severe consequences. But with that virus constantly changing it´s attitude I prefer to stay on the safe side til further notice and insist on any person being tested who comes close to me. ( Massagistas, hairdresser if I would have hair etc). Been to the dentist yesterday, poor guy faces people all day spitting at him but still alive. Sooner or later everybody will catch it like the flu, bad for the anti-vaxers.

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

But with that virus constantly changing it´s attitude I prefer to stay on the safe side til further notice and insist on any person being tested who comes close to me. ( Massagistas, hairdresser if I would have hair etc). 

So this is a contradiction then if you did not ask your dentist to have a test, or did the dentist do the examination / work from a remote location? Since you did say “any person who comes close”

I would have thought Hair Dresser, Masseur etc would be more likely to ask you to take the test, since (in Thailand at least, don’t know about Germany)  they have to be fully vaccinated and take regular tests.

Just now, Mekong said:

So this is a contradiction then if you did not ask your dentist to have a test, or did the dentist do the examination / work from a remote location? Since you did say “any person who comes close”

I would have thought Hair Dresser, Masseur etc would be more likely to ask you to take the test, since (in Thailand at least, don’t know about Germany)  they have to be fully vaccinated and take regular tests.

I did not have to ask the dentist because a signpost in the waiting area said that according local regulation himself and all staff have to test themselves on daily basis. I am awfully sorry Mekong that you again did have to type a load of shit and it has again be useless. Get a life man, you seem to suffer from something.

I suffer from your bullshit, you just add things and change your tune as you go along.

I do remember once you tried to claim Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline was your own personal pipeline being installed by yourself, so you have a history of bullshit.