Thailand Pass set to replace CoE

Mekong

Slighty off topic, I saw an Al Jazeera docco yesterday, like those that the BBC used to do, on the topic of Thailand and  the "lost" hunger (younger) generations.

The main takeaways, I got were that Gen. Pinocchio, has united the young and the old, the yellow and the red - against him.

Three votes of confidence , survived by the skin of a burmese labourer volunteer boy's teeth.

Latest Information on Thailand Pass

The new system will help reduce unnecessary procedures and visitors can register on tp.consular.go.th from Nov 1, said Mr Tanee, who also serves as director-general of the ministry's Department of Information.

So let me see, website available from November 1, 7 days required before entry, Thailand Partial reopening November 1

Does Thailand Pass have a built in Time Machine? You honestly couldn’t make this up

4 hours ago, Mekong said:

If it is Live by then My guess is one, they won’t get it back up within a day, it has been months for the 90 day reporting website to work correctly.

Give it time they have only had five and a half years to try and get the 90 working. The system has me on a 200 day overstay so had to go in to report. When showing it to an officer she just said many the same don't know when it will be fixed. The online vaccine booking site was a complete balls up as well so not looking good for this latest attempt, why don't they employ foreigners to do it, photocopying seems to be the Thai strength 😄

fcyivy6uuaqaf1k-jpg.163747

Gentlemen, as we are only 7 days from possible desaster, the Thai Civil Aviation Authority takes over. How many miles shall extend the queue of waiting buses  if all estimated 300 hotels send their own? What is a QR-code from a passport?? MorChana will do the job.

I hope the Thai airspace is still safe.