So few remain - however remain emotionally attached to thai360.com.

Kiwi

4 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

I remember the Molly Malones, didnt they offer unlimited champagne?

Guinness maybe but not Champagne at Molly’s

I think you are confusing it with the time you, I, my ex and Pom Michael went for Sunday Brunch at the Marriott Resort, which  must have been 2007 or 2008 era. 

20 hours ago, paul101 said:

I remember Sarisin from those days, a real ego maniac but a lot of fun, especially his new years eve champagne do at Tilac bar. Unfortunately 'exposed' by that scumbag Scottish gutter journalist for having a an ASFO hat and going out to have a good time. He also had a few threats to somebody else on here, better not mention him 🙄

I always thought Sarasin was a nice guy. Funnily enough he dropped me an email this week out of the blue. He hopes to get back to Bangkok at some point but like so many of us who are outside the country he is waiting for the current restrictions to be done away with.

• Like 1

Hi,

>I miss them.

So do I, but I don't think it would ever work again. Certainly not with regards to the evenings out afterwards. Too much has changed I guess.

Then again, maybe we could try to arrange a meet-up in BKK in several months if this f&()#$ covid has finally subsided.

Sanuk!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, khunsanuk said:

Certainly not with regards to the evenings out afterwards.

Speak for yourself, I might not be able to go as far, or as long, but go I will...

When in transit I would attend.

Once every now and again, a clarion call with some period of notice :)