What's is difference between sandbox and Test and Go?

My Penis is hungry

The Sandbox scheme allows travellers from countries that aren’t authorised under Test and Go. The difference being that they are confined to the sandbox destinations for seven days and cannot travel around the country.

List of Test and Go Countries

Therefore Test and Go can enter Sandbox, but Sandbox cannot leave Sandbox, hope that clears the mud.

Something about that doesn’t ring true. The hotel does not confirm reservation with T&G but the applicant. It is up to the applicant to send confirmed reservation with T&G application.

I have heard of some SHA+ Hotels failing to confirm RT-PCR test as part of reservation and T&G application being rejected, which is rather stupid since T&G place said Hotels on the SHA+ list in the first place

I am only beginning to understand Thai Bureaucracy, not got my head fully round it just yet, and I doubt I ever will

The reason I cancelled my trip last Tuesday is that I have no final confidence in the Thai testing system. They use a lower virus-status to initiate quarantine than our domestic rules do which could be a problem if you have been infected before and still carry some virus load. I am not aware of having been infected but who knows. Somebody put me on a website the other day where a guy sells an anti-virus chewing gum which surpresses the virus orally for 2 hours. Principally a very questionable invention but for the 5-day test it might help.

Gentlemen,

hopefully you did not invest substantial funds into my aforementioned anti-covid device. Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused👅 . The guy who mentioned it to me the other day arrived this very morning in Khrungthep and got a " positive " result even after the chewing gum. The man is now sitting in his hotel, they even put his lady away into another room to avoid possible infection. Both individuals started their trip in Eastern Europe, the Ukraine for that matter,  and have been tested in transit through Europe til their noses started burning. All negative. I wish I knew what the Thai laboratories use as their deadline because then I would have my test before departure adjusted accordingly. Before I know that I won´t move.