Ukraine

Mekong

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

Point is...hit them everything you got! Bring them to their knees!!

Looks like the Ukrainians are holding their own!!!

Good on them!!!!!!!!!!

So you are advocating locking Russia out of SWIFT, an action which will cause more harm to the US and its allies then it would to Russia.

And you question Biden mentality 

6 hours ago, khunsanuk said:

Hi,
>Hmmmm...strange how the Bidumb family corruption in Ukraine has gone mute...
Strange how you are not mentioning how Trump was praising Putin's invasion.
Sanuk!

I happened to be watching Laura Ingram ( watch both sides of the Trump debacles ) interviewing Trump and he was saying that U.S. soldiers were part of the invasion into Ukraine, Laura had to correct him and let him know that it was the Russians doing the invading. Live on air.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Laura+Ingram+corrects+trump+about+ukraine+&ia=web

Cav's in good company.

and on a roll, I post the following 

>>

Ingraham, who earlier called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "pathetic" for giving a speech directed at Russian people ahead of the invasion, also asked Trump about his views on NATO. The former president used the opportunity to blame the invasion on his election loss, which he falsely called "rigged," and insisted that Putin never would have invaded if he was still president.

"A month ago or three weeks ago, all the so-called experts said that Putin would just be content with staying in the separatist regions. But given what's unfolding, sadly with weakness in the United States, they just decided to go for it. It looks like they are going for it," Ingraham said. "Where does that leave the NATO alliance?"

"He sees the weakness and stupidity of this administration. As an American, I am angry and saddened," Trump replied. "It happened because of a rigged election."

<<

from   https://www.salon.com/2022/02/24/corrects-after-he-mistakenly-thinks-us-troops-not-russians-stormed-ukraine/

further

8:07am: Russian TV hacked to play Ukraine national anthem - reports

A hack has left Russian TV channels broadcasting the Ukrainian national anthem, according to online reports.

This is one of several instances of hacking targetting Russia, including more serious ones on banking and government websites...

Chin up, lads.

They can be traced back to 1922 and the formation of the USSR.

Why did Warren G Harding allow Lenin and the Bolshevik’s to overthrow the   Russian Provisional Government. Why did he allow the rise of the Red Army to overthrow the White Guard and sign the Peace of Riga treaty.

Oh no, that doesn’t suit your agenda Harding was a Republican, so could do no wrong in your eyes and it must all be the democrats fault

Learn some history.

16 hours ago, khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Strange how you are not mentioning how Trump was praising Putin's invasion.

Sanuk!

He has actually claimed some level of influence .

In not so many words he is claiming Putin would never have invaded if the election wasn't stolen from him.

"Ukraine war: Russia president Vladimir Putin puts nuclear forces on high alert, escalating tensions"

This is a headline

I can only hope that's all it is.

If Putin really has lost the plot, we're in for a nasty ride.

Remembering of course, I can only see, what information, the West has to offer.