Drowned Actress

Mekong

Forget the war in Ukraine, the only news in Thailand is the case of Nida "Tangmo" Patcharaveerapong is world news according to Thai TV, it is getting more air time Lady Di’s deaths did in the UK nearly 25 years ago. Farking 24/7 news coverage on Thai TV.

Thailands finest latest fuck up was to take the Boat propellor out of forensic evidence, reattach to the speedboat to carry out a reenactment of the accident. Unfortunately the locking nut was not secured correctly and the propeller fell off and was lost at the bottom of the Chao Phraya river, honest you couldn’t make it up.

Keystone Cops

Allegedly they found it some 20 minutes later, they must be the luckiest divers in the world to find such a small item in such a large fast flowing tidal river after 20 minutes. No matter what the propeller cannot be used as evidence on any forthcoming inquiry of trial, no traceability of evidence.

Also, it gets funnier trust me, they tried to reenact cuts from a propellor using a propellor of completely different size to the one in question, and a fine cut of Pork on a piece of string. Numerous times the string got tangled around the shaft and snapped allowing said pork to Bob along the Chao Praya with Police in hot pursuit, Pork is expensive now. 
Honestly my sides are aching from laughter, all that is missing is Leslie Nielsen as Sergeant Frank Debin, I am sure there must be a Thai equivalent. 
I don’t know why they are bothering, I found what they were looking for in 3 seconds via Google

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mekong said:

Honestly my sides are aching from laughter,

So are mine, did they already present photos of the River Police pointing at somewhere in the water? Maybe dead pigs.

To be hit by a prop you got to jump into the water in front of the speeding unit. Note: the prop is not behind the boat, it is under the boat.

Please follow this up and keep us posted.

45 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

To be hit by a prop you got to jump into the water in front of the speeding unit. Note: the prop is not behind the boat, it is under the boat.

Only for Inboard motors, the Speedboat in question had an Outboard motor where the prop blade is away from rear of vessel.

Dear Sir,

which still makes it working under the boat, should maybe better say under the keel-line of the boat, otherwise it would not be in the water any more once boat picks up speed. For an increase in street credibility I should mention at this point that I sold probably hundreds of speedboats with outboard, Z-drive, jet and shaftdrive during an earlier phase of my commercial efforts. Long ago. People dying from related accidents are usually somewhere in the water and driven over. Falling over the side or the stern results in wet clothes or death if can´t swim. In case Thai Rath prints enough photos of the slaughtered actor I might be able to present a powerpoint session at no charge end of April.

Hi,

"Forget the war in Ukraine, the only news in Thailand is the case of Nida "Tangmo" Patcharaveerapong is world news according to Thai TV, it is getting more air time Lady Di’s deaths did in the UK nearly 25 years ago. Farking 24/7 news coverage on Thai TV. "

Yeah, it has gotten totally ridiculous. Needless to say that the doctor being run over while crossing the road has been completely forgotten already.
'Dara' are the most important topic that can be discussed on TV.

Sanuk!

Lates from This Arricle
Mr Tanupat and Mr Phaiboon have been charged with operating an unlicensed vessel and negligence leading to death. According to a preliminary investigation, Mr Phaiboon was operating the speedboat when Tangmo fell overboard, Pol Lt Gen Jirapat said.

Pol Col Chaturon Anurakbandit, superintendent of Nonthaburi's Muang district police station, dismissed rumours that Mr Tanupat recently donated 3 million baht to the station.

"We haven't received the amount claimed and in any case, I insist that everything is being done by the book here."

So how much did they receive then?

If nothing untoward happened financially why did Pol Col Chaturon Anurakbandit say “We haven’t received the amount claimed” instead of “We received nothing?”

Gentlemen,

they have pulled another dead person from the river; I wish to bring to your attention  that Thai police seems to be handling the case professionally by pointing at something somewhere as it has been good tradition for a long time. I expect all to be resolved within hours.

4pm1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I can’t believe this shit is still being played out on TV, next there will be witnesses who heard shots from the grassy knoll.

The latest, there is some internet spoof of an alleged séance with Tangmo, and a panel of so called “educated people” discussing the content of such. I sometimes wonder if I am watching the news channel or the comedy channel.

I guess that one of the downsides to attention seeking and fame whoring, in having a small entourage following you around, photographing and videoing your every move, is that when it goes wrong, they record that too and often with unflattering reality.

TSNBg3wSBdng7ijMhweiXQxvhFFxxYTxsGRJKe0p