Spotify down world wide

Coss

Just another "service" trying to gouge me for money, whoop de doo...

So long as the internet itself, is still working, the fate of "bright ideas to make money" corporations, are of no consequence.

I've still got 10,000 or more songs in MP3 format, that I can listen to, without recourse, to enriching Swedes

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/300535911/spotify-is-down-around-the-world-and-people-are-freaking-out

And 10,000 tunes would easily fit into 64GB, the smallest iPhone memory now is 128GB.

It there is a tune I want to hear that I do not have, YouTube is free, I like free, just have to be online the same as Spotify.

Spotify is another thing not required but what many millennials list as essential and subscribe to, streaming audio hilts sat in Starbucks whilst complaining they cannot save for a deposit for a house.

I see, regularly, millennials sitting in the park, cross legged, hunched over a phone and oblivious to their surrounds,I don't know why they bothered going there, perhaps the other humans in their life, sent them out of the house.

16 hours ago, Coss said:

I see, regularly, millennials sitting in the park, cross legged, hunched over a phone and oblivious to their surrounds,I don't know why they bothered going there, perhaps the other humans in their life, sent them out of the house.

Sometimes you see people in the park reading newspapers or books. Why bother? :neener:

Or old school, BitTorrent -

there are enough "buccaneer-beach" - like sites, around, to get me any music I've ever heard of, and after downloading 6 months of listening, I don't need no "service" or "data" or money to pay for same...