Unidentified female motorbike rider dies after colliding with a pickup truck

Coss

An unidentified female motorbike rider has passed away after her motorbike collided with a pickup truck in the Mueang Chonburi district.

{   whilst I am sure this following is just another example, of facile translation, I highlight two bits for eyebrow raising value.   }

An unidentified female motorbike rider has passed away after her motorbike collided with a pickup truck in the Mueang Chonburi district.

Emergency responders were notified of the accident on the Motorway Frontage Road in the Nong Ree sub-district over the past weekend, Sunday, April 3rd, 2022, around mid-afternoon.

First response teams arrived at the scene to find the female motorbike driver lying on the road without a helmet but wearing a mask. No identification documents were found with her. She had sustained severe head injuries and was taken to a local hospital where she was later pronounced dead. Nearby, rescue workers found the damaged red motorbike and the damaged pickup truck.

The pickup truck driver, whose name was not given by Mueang Chonburi police, was emotional and told rescue workers that the motorbike rider immediately came out from a smaller road when he arrived at a curve. He tried to avoid the collision but failed.

Mueang Chonburi Police are continuing their investigation and will review CCTV. As of press time, they had not decided if they will legally charge the pickup driver with any offenses.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/04/05/unidentified-female-motorbike-rider-dies-after-colliding-with-a-pickup-truck-in-chonburi/

...without a helmet but wearing a hair tie? without a helmet but wearing a bangle? or does wearing a mask protect against not only airborne disease, but accidents, and any other pitfalls?

...if they will "legally charge" the pickup driver, this implies that they also have the option of "illegally charging"...

Hi,

"...if they will "legally charge" the pickup driver, this implies that they also have the option of "illegally charging"..."

I seem to recall that if someone dies at the result of an accident, a court is always involved. Wife of one my friends killed someone who walked on a tollway at night. Even though the police agreed she was not at fault, she still ended up paying a bunch of money.

Sanuk!