Bangkok Hotel Near One of the Monger Areas

Steve

On 5/12/2022 at 10:56 PM, Steve said:

My gf and I (yes, gf) are going to be in Bangkok for one night before going to Pattaya. I have not 'partied' in Bangkok in over 20 years. I always made a bee line to Pattaya. Anyway, its her first trip, she's excited and we want to see the 'best' (subjective) area to spend the night in among Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza or Patpong (unless I have forgotten another place). Trip is not till June, we'll get in on a Saturday evening, leaving Sunday afternoon probably next day. Trying to see bars, etc, some shopping, maybe 1 'cultural' site. 

The second issue is a 'decent' hotel. Not looking for 5 star but not 1 star either. 

PS: we both like girls so its not bringing sand to the beach or 'coal to Newcastle' she is the 'beach' haha

Stable lodge Soi 8, close to Nana and Soi Cowboy, MRT and BTS stops near by. Reasonable rates, decent breakfast and a nice pool. contact me on the other channel for more info on the area, a lot has changed.

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2022 at 12:41 AM, Coss said:

Which got me thinking, on the other side of Suk from Soi Nana there's the Grace...

I wonder what that looks like now...  

oh, lookie...  brings back memories, that make me want to tear out my remaining hair...

43615744.jpg?k=477b9e7ce8be3ac0682263655

43615797.jpg?k=d1dd067ddb348c9abe6cd17a4

The Grace has turned into an even bigger shit hole.