Thai actress’s 2nd autopsy confirms 22 wounds on her legs

Coss

The second autopsy conducted on the remains of drowned TV actress Nida Patcharaveerapong, aka “Tangmo”, has confirmed the presence of 22 wounds on her legs, but did not find any broken teeth, fractured bones or wounds to her face or head.

These findings address some of the 11 suspicious points raised by Nida’s mother and were disclosed today by the Justice Ministry’s Central Institute Forensic Science (CIFS), whose pathologists conducted the second autopsy.

Thanakrit Chit-areerat, secretary to the justice minister, told a press conference today (Thursday) that the CIFS had responded to most of the issues raised by Nida’s mother.

Some, however, could not be addressed due to the condition of Nida’s remains.

He also said that most of the clarifications or findings related to the points in question were in writing addressed to the mother. He added that the Justice Ministry had the consent of the mother’s lawyer to disclose to the media certain parts of the autopsy reports.

CIFS Deputy Director, Asst. Prof. Dr. Worawee Waiyawuth, maintained that the first autopsy, conducted by the Police General Hospital’s Institute of Forensic Medicine, was up to standard adding, however, that the second autopsy focused on the 11 matters raised by the deceased’s mother.

CIFS Director Pol Col Songsak Raksaksakul said that the second autopsy was beneficial because it has addressed to most Nida’s mother’s suspicions. He said autopsy reports had been sent to Nida’s mother, but the police could exercise its authority under the law to ask for the report.

The second autopsy was performed on March 17th and the findings include:

• No traces of wounds on the head
• No wounds found on the face
• No wounds in the neck which might have suggested strangulation
• The burn wound on the chest was examined.
• Reports on the 22 cuts to the legs and wounds on foldable joints have been made.
• No wounds found on the back of the deceased
• Reports on examination of the wind pipe and genitals of the deceased have been made.
• Finger nails were clipped for re-examination.
• Clothes worn by the deceased during the 2nd autopsy were different from those worn on the day of her death

Just on the reporting above, I would suggest, that falling from a boat, being pushed, or not, and then hugging the engine (Outboad or Longtail) would account for burn to chest and slicey slicey, to the legs.

4 hours ago, Coss said:

Just on the reporting above, I would suggest, that falling from a boat, being pushed, or not, and then hugging the engine (Outboad or Longtail) would account for burn to chest and slicey slicey, to the legs.

That is what I thought, but I was told I was wrong by the boards resident expert on everything Link

On 7/12/2022 at 2:21 AM, Mekong said:

That is what I thought, but I was told I was wrong by the boards resident expert on everything Link

The boat :

Police Told to Bring Additional Charges Against Tangmo's Boatmates -  Bangkok Herald

This is no open air longtailboat-engine at which you could easily burn your ass but an outboard engine. There is no physical possibility to become burned on an outboard unit because it does not produce enough heat on all accessible parts. You may sit for hours on the ( plastic ! ) engine cover and still find your balls in working condition. Or your pussy for that matter. Mekong, if there is anything you do not understand please ask. " The text In the link stated an outboard would be under the boat " The text states that the propeller is under the boat, the outboard working under the boat would make it difficult to maintain any internal combustion due to water being low on the octane rating.

Now they say they found 22 cuts on their legs, very well. Sounds like they came from a propeller and which explains what? As you can see the boat is a bowrider type, somebody falling into the water from there could well get under the boat hitting the prop later on.  Or did they drive over the actress searching the river for her or did anybody else?

Looking forward to another fierce bullshitdrama Bubi versus Mekong.

Bubi,

Wind your neck in old man, where am I disagreeing with you?
I merely stated that I concurred with Coss and that you had a different opinion, at no time did I state that your opinion was incorrect, you are imagining things.

You appear to be suffering from Persecutory Delusions, I would seek professional help if I was you.

4 hours ago, Mekong said:

Bubi,

Wind your neck in old man, where am I disagreeing with you?
I merely stated that I concurred with Coss and that you had a different opinion, at no time did I state that your opinion was incorrect, you are imagining things.

You appear to be suffering from Persecutory Delusions, I would seek professional help if I was you.

Sir, without professional help I would have been without teeth long ago, I principally support any professional help. I am looking with pride on your statement I am suffering from Persecutory Delusions, just watch the "s" at the end of delusion: The delusion is a multiple one. People of my age usually suffer from ordinary sickness like cancer or high blood pressure , very few appear to be blessed by Persecutory Delusion. Somebody asking me Bubi how are you today shall be told " Recovering from Covid but everything else is Persecutory delusioned ".  They will envy me, these people.