Just plain sad...

cavanami

Overworked elephant rips Thai owner in half

Bryan Ke
Sat, August 20, 2022, 1:07 AM

An annoyed elephant has reportedly ripped his owner in half using his tusks in the Thai province of Phang Nga after being forced to work under hot weather.

Officers from Takua Thung Police Station responded to a call about the elephant owner’s death at around 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday in the Tha Yu subdistrict.

Upon their arrival, authorities were informed that Pom Pam, a 20-year-old male elephant, had ripped apart his owner, 32-year-old Supachai Wongfaed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/overworked-elephant-rips-thai-owner-180748184.html

On Bill Gates, I used to dislike him because of his foisting Windows (early versions) on the world when there were better ideas, (Mac, Linux).

But later on when he started to do his philanthropic stuff, I moderated my opinion.

Now I think that he comes out with some occasional gems:

• Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said he thinks cryptocurrencies and NFTs are “100% based on greater fool theory.”

• “Expensive digital images of monkeys” will “improve the world immensely,” Gates joked, referring to Bored Ape NFTs.

• The tech billionaire said he’s “not involved” in crypto, “I’m not long or short any of those things.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/15/bill-gates-says-crypto-and-nfts-are-based-on-greater-fool-theory.html

In my latest PET scan, the one where you are injected with radio active glucose, and X-ray, they found no cancer in my head, thankfully, but look at what they did find.

I wanna know how that got there, was it exposure to MS Windows? Vaccines? Medical Experiments when I'm under General Anaesthetic in my several surgeries?

Or did it come inside the Maeng Da I've eaten?

image.thumb.jpeg.0aca50523badf5f053d68d81bb918bd8.jpeg

• Sad 1