Ban meat-eating men from sex, animal rights group urges

Coss

Men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, the animal rights group Peta has demanded, claiming that devouring sausages and schnitzel is a symptom of ”toxic masculinity” that is killing the planet.

Peta's German operation cited research from the scientific journal PLOS One showing that men caused 41% more greenhouse gas emissions than women largely because they consumed more meat.

Peta demanded a "sex ban for all meat-eating men" and called on women to "go on sex strike to save the world"... LINK

_______

On behalf of carnivore men, "If this is what's on offer, then you wont be getting any offers..."

1DSC_0642-770x493.jpg?fit=770%252C493%26

Ahh,

PLoS the Public Library of Science where any nut job can submit an article and they publish any article submitted by said nut job without any peer reviews.

Has a very low Impact Factor of 3.24 the Lancet for example, which I tend to trust, has an impact factor of 59.1, or in layman’s terms is over 18 times more believable.

As for PETA, we’ll they still continue to Kill Animals never believe a word they say.

I try again . The one I would vote for is the 7th from the right, excluding the photographer, and still behind the monster that looks like a Russian tank commander. The tank commander is the 6th from the right, excluding the photographer.

Apart from this, a lass leaving the shower in my presence tattooed all over like number 6 from the right would make me run away in a panic and never come back. I bet she is multiply pierced through her, I think in Thai they call it "jim". Holy Lord. Holy Lord.

Coss, where are you, this is important.