Is Thailand Becoming The New Amsterdam?

bust

Read this story today and it sound all very vague at the moment.

While in Bangkok a couple of months ago I notice a lot of Tuk Tuk drivers congregating along Soi 4 rolling and smoking joints.

Also while sitting at several bars same.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-10-06/legal-cannabis-changing-thailand-into-amsterdam-of-asia/101500422?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

I despise smoking, anything. Pretty much always have, so one good thing that I have done in my life.

The CBD oil from ganja may have health benefits. I recently made some CBD oil and now take a small amount everyday. If i could add THC to the CBD oil, it becomes an excellent aid for insomnia. Over the past few months I have pitched this to many doctors but they are not so interested. Big Pharma will certainly be displeased if this CBD/THC reduces their profits!

As you age, your vice(s) get reduced or you die. Gambling was fun on the odd trip to Vegas every few years. Smoking, I was running marathons so no room for smoking.

Drinking....being 1/2 Irish and 1/2 German I was destined for drinking but aging, the alcohol intake is now zero and I urge myself onward with all the $$$ I am saving from not buying booze. Good thing I have a loyal Thai lady to spend the extra funds 555

I remember in my teens the The  “Thai Stick,” grown by the hill tribes in northeast Thailand, was some of the highest quality pot found in the ’70s. The hill tribes of Thailand generally used silk line to hold “Thai buds” together around either bamboo sticks or hemp stalks.

Very sort after here in 🇦🇺