Is Thailand Becoming The New Amsterdam?

bust

Gentlemen,

sitting outside Tony´s Soi 11 last night around 22:00 smoking my compulsory cigar I was approached by 2 waiters who politely asked me to stop smoking weed due to restrictions on their premises. Politely alike I gave 2 crash lessons about the tecnical difference between Thai weed and Costa Rica tobacco. A small sales truck offering weed was waiting outside the place and numerous others passing by, this will become a national epidemic. No idea what weed tastes like, never tried.

On a sidenote: Soi 11 has been an absolute inferno last night in spite of the rain. Thunderous music out of each place, I shall not stay there any more. Plenty of middle class Indians, much more enjoyable than your spitting rude Chinaman.

Composed by bordmember BuBi on Saturday 06:47 Bangkok local. Early activity means everything to me  💖.

• 1 month later...

‘Vote for me’ for weed to remain legal, Anutin tells anxious proponents

IMG_5808-1440x810.jpg

Baked Thais

Advocates and entrepreneurs who rallied at the health ministry today to demand weed remain legal and free were relieved after Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul vowed that it would never be recriminalized – so long as he remains in office.....

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/vote-for-me-for-weed-to-remain-legal-anutin-tells-anxious-proponents/?mc_cid=142cda2f1a&mc_eid=503e28128a

On 10/7/2022 at 9:43 PM, Mekong said:

Silk Line?

I don’t know what fake imitation of Thai Stick they were sending down under, but UK / EU Thai Sticks were tied using Hemp Fibre from the plant leaf.if it was silk it would smell like burned hair when smoked.

We would take off the silk and remove the stick and put the buds in papers and then smoke it.

vis

cannabis-strain-thai-stick-1976.jpg

Whilst there are issues with it, it's easy to compare it with alcohol and tobacco.

Teenagers will go for what they can't have.

Many of us have smoked grass when young and it can be argued, that we didn't turn out bad, well not too bad.

I can only thank my lucky stars that I never was exposed to Meth or Opioids or synthetic dance chemicals....

There are much worse fates than getting stoned on THC.

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I happen to know a Thai mother, well, Lao mother , who is is very much afraid of her son falling victim to an easily available useless poison disturbing the home environment. What the hell are they promoting this for ?????? As if people would need that shit.

Says the man who drinks alcohol.

14 hours ago, Coss said:

‘Vote for me’ for weed to remain legal, Anutin tells anxious proponents

IMG_5808-1440x810.jpg

Baked Thais

Advocates and entrepreneurs who rallied at the health ministry today to demand weed remain legal and free were relieved after Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul vowed that it would never be recriminalized – so long as he remains in office.....

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/vote-for-me-for-weed-to-remain-legal-anutin-tells-anxious-proponents/?mc_cid=142cda2f1a&mc_eid=503e28128a

The blonde bloke looks stoned