Mass murder at childcare centre, 34 confirmed slain

Mekong

Thirty-four people were confirmed killed, most of them children, by a disgraced former policeman with a gun who barged into a child development centre in Nong Bua Lamphu province and opened fire on Thursday... 

He said 34 people were confirmed killed, 22 of them children, when former Pol Cpl Panya Khamrab rampaged through a childcare centre operated by the Uthai Sawan tambon administration organisation in Na... 

Full Story

Events like this, anywhere in the world,  I expect these royal families to pitch in, to take a lead, to organize and get justice moving....thus one of my reasons that I am not a lover of these royal families in the present day!

Hells bells, if it would do any good I would go knocking on doors, getting investigations moving and anything else this stupid farang could do....

The Immigration Bureau has withdrawn visas issued for two CNN reporters after they entered the off-limits childcare centre where a mass shooting took place to report on the story. Immigration Bureau deputy... 

They entered Thailand on tourist visas which did not allow them to work in the country, he said. The two could face other charges, added Pol Maj Gen Achayon, who is the police spokesman. The officer referred... 

Full Article

6 hours ago, Mekong said:

The Immigration Bureau has withdrawn visas issued for two CNN reporters after they entered the off-limits childcare centre where a mass shooting took place to report on the story. Immigration Bureau deputy... 

They entered Thailand on tourist visas which did not allow them to work in the country, he said. The two could face other charges, added Pol Maj Gen Achayon, who is the police spokesman. The officer referred... 

Full Article

Thai face...can't have a loss of face! Politicians all racing to the spotlight to display their sorrow....great....I hope in the backroom they have appointed a group with full power to really enforce justice....percent chance of this happening? No need to reply as anyone with one brain cell knows the answer.