Mass murder at childcare centre, 34 confirmed slain

Mekong

6 hours ago, cavanami said:

Thai face...can't have a loss of face! Politicians all racing to the spotlight to display their sorrow....great....I hope in the backroom they have appointed a group with full power to really enforce justice....percent chance of this happening? No need to reply as anyone with one brain cell knows the answer.

It has Fuck All to do with Thai Face and all to do about CNN reporters in the Country, on Tourist Visas, trampling all over the crime scene. How can you ask for justice when these two entitled bozos ignore police tape and contaminate evidence.

I think any country in the world would be slightly pissed off if a couple of journalists were working in the country illegally and if ignoring police tape barriers, in the  would have most likely have been shot for breaching the police cordon.

To paraphrase yourself, You Obviously have less than one brain cell since you don’t seem to know the question let alone the answer

But the permission was given by “Public Health Officials” BBC Loving This and not the Police. What did they do, ask all and sundry until somebody gave permission? They crossed a police line and as such should have got permission from the Police and not a Toilet attendant.

I was thinking this the other day but did not post because I thought it was stupid, he forearm he used was standard Police Issue and I thought he must have bought his own because even RTP would not be so stupid to allow a cop they have fired for drug abuse to keep his sidearm.

But I gave RTP too much credit “Pol Gen Damrongsak said that police officers and other government officials who exhibit behavioural problems will have their guns confiscated. "Retired officials won't be spared," he said” From this article so up until now sacked Police Officers with behavioral problems who have been sacked were allowed to keep their firearms.

If the Police are not functioning correctly it is the fault of the Government so this shooting lands squarely on Prayut shoulders.

17 hours ago, Mekong said:

It has Fuck All to do with Thai Face and all to do about CNN reporters in the Country, on Tourist Visas, trampling all over the crime scene. How can you ask for justice when these two entitled bozos ignore police tape and contaminate evidence.

I think any country in the world would be slightly pissed off if a couple of journalists were working in the country illegally and if ignoring police tape barriers, in the  would have most likely have been shot for breaching the police cordon.

To paraphrase yourself, You Obviously have less than one brain cell since you don’t seem to know the question let alone the answer

So as I said...don't need to reply so AGAIN, you show your lack a brain cell activity....

How much time does it take to process a crime scene?

Is the crime scene roped off and guarded? if so, how did the reporters get in? why didn't the toilet cleaners direct the reporters to go to the RTP?

It appears, as usual, YOU don't want to lose face and must hurl back insults...sorry to see you on the booze again which diminishes your mental capacities...

No need to reply again.  …   Sounds like someone who cannot debate, sort of “I have said my bit fingers in ears”

How long does it take to process a crime scene? 
It was not one crime scene it was 34 crime scenes, there were 34 victims of this tragedy including the perpetrator, not something that can be processed in a couple of hours

Is the Crime Scene roped off and guarded?

Obviously you are lacking the ability to read numerous articles stating that the reporters broke through the police cordon, you ask why the toilet cleaner didn’t direct to the police, I ask why the reporters did not ask the police for permission to begin with.  …  Like most same people would.

It is you who does not want to loose face, I am not hurling back insults, merely making comparisons between myopic comments and your ascertainment of no brain cells, you insulted yourself.