Young'uns don't understand.

Coss

For the last time, world wide web is web pages/sites, browsers used to see them

An app is an application, 

It doesn't need HTML, 

Tim invented the "browser" and apps doesn't need browsers

It's independent software that uses the internet to communicate to servers

It's not the internet, as you mentioned, and apps aren't browsers or the internet 

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

how to improve that?

..become immune to obscure rants, on the semantics of protocol and language, as they relate to the modern communication systems, umbrella-ered by the term "Internet".

12 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

For the last time, world wide web is web pages/sites, browsers used to see them

An app is an application, 

It doesn't need HTML, 

Tim invented the "browser" and apps doesn't need browsers

It's independent software that uses the internet to communicate to servers

It's not the internet, as you mentioned, and apps aren't browsers or the internet 

And I am using SAFARI BROWSER on a mobile device not an App, what part of that can’t you get your head around.

Just because people go online from a mobile device doesn’t   automatically mean they are using an app but you said “if you are using a mobile or an app, then you are outside of the WWW” which is utter bullshit.

If using an app outside of WWW but not using a mobile

Did you even read what I wrote?

I've mentioned many times you can use a browser, say safari and then open gmail, that's a browser

You can use gmail app on your Apple

No longer a browser but an app

You seem to want to argue that www is everything

For many it's passing away, 

For the record, 

I use gmail in a browser

19 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

<<The world wide web, or web for short, are the pages you see when you're at a device and you're online.>>

EXCEPT

If you are using a mobile or an app, then you are outside of the WWW

I can't wait till we get quantum computers and go back to analogue and get rid fo all this digital crap

You previously said if you are using a mobile then you are outside of WWW which is bullshit. Using a app is outside of WWW but using a browser isn’t 

I could use gmail app on an Apple BUT I DON’T, I use web based (web the third W out of WWW) therefore the WWW which is contrary to your comment “ if you use a mobile then pu are outside of WWW

You seem to want to argue that apps are everything

You are being a Dick, not I

You categorically stated that “If you are using a mobile you are out of WWW” which is an incorrect statement.

99% of the time I am online from my iPad or iPhone, both “Mobile Devices” jeez have the same OS

• Thai 360 via a browser 
  • email via a browser
  •  news websites via a browser
  • Youtube via a browser ( using app can’t get url to post in here)
  • Everything I do online via a browser

So you are telling me that I am in some alternative universe where I can Eccles websites using a mobile device and a browser, with no applications installed, and not be using WWW

Gentlemen, long ago I decided to strictly stay away from all IT/Internet and related bullshit. I realise there are big advantages and mainly my business is now web-based like ebay etc. I may add Youtube to my activities listening and watching Elvis for example. The only app I use is a speed-warning device that works on an Iphone which they sent me when I signed a mobile contract. I assure you that my life is generally beautiful.

Last time in BKK I was sitting in an open air restaurant somewhere Silom Road and watched a good-looking probably Scandinavian young couple having dinner and not looking on their smartphones one single time over probably 1,5 hours. These people did in fact talk to each other. I felt deeply touched and told the manager to charge me their bill , anonymously.  The world is going down the drain anyway, I am glad I am rather old.

• Thanks 1