Watch: The moment tourist's bungy cord snaps in Thailand.

Coss

The bungy jump operator Natthaphon Yokcharoen told The Straits Timesthat he is sorry the incident happened.

Off course he is sorry, what did you expect his to say “I am happy it happened”

“Thappraya Safari has been open for seven years and nothing like this has ever happened. All of our equipment is licenced. I would like to apologise for this incident,” he said.

Licenced means Jack Shit, allegedly so all all drivers, it is easy to be licenced without being tested in Thailand

Bungy Jumping in Pattaya must rank more dangerous than renting a motorcycle or hiring a jet ski from the mafia. Some people should realise that the Darren Award is Post Humous and is not an honour. 

image.png.4a5ef529f09c6ed0fccf21e02f87fd9f.png

Darren Dashing Darren was an Australian naturist, a leading frottage proponent, bestialist and onanist, widely known for his contributions to biology. His proposition that all species of life have descended from both a human and a common animal ancestor's, genes, is now generally allowed and considered a fundamental concept in loopery. His assertion, that the common animal ancestor, which he maintained we all descend from, is a racoon dog, as found near Wuhan, China has yet to gain wide acceptance.

The Darren Award, is a fictitious award, often presented online, to failed endeavours, resulting in death or great injury.

• 2 months later...

My son loved / loves chicken nuggets

To try and stop him I showed a revolting ideo on YouTube on how chicken nuggets are made

The video shows how the intentions, skin, bits of organs, all bits of the body are all mulched up with hardly any meat

Truely disgusting

He watched transfixed

Turns to me

And as only as a kid raised in a remote village would say

"No wonder they taste so good'

Nothing aweful about offal if your Thai