Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

Hi....I don't have any experience 'living' with a Thai girl. Do Thai's generaly keep their house as clean as their bodies? Or is it a hit-and-miss deal, depending on the individual, like most places?

Thanks.

HT

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing to offence you GTG, but I think in relationship have lots of subtle.I think love itself have no boundary.The marriage is the rule to say you shouldn't love someone else after you did say'I do' But sometimes heart want the heart want. Everythings have the price to pay, If he married he have to pay that price for those guilty he may feel.

TTM had done what he thought is right for him and his ex -bar gf You have to admit that is good for her to have someone care her enough to bring her out of the bar instead F--k and leave.

"15:00 We take the bus into town to deposit her paycheck into our account"

And that comes in a daily??Trying to figure how serious I should take that post...

Wondering too how many girls(and boys) I met in brothels(sometimes a private appartment where thais between gambling and doing drugs serve their guests)had a BF who wrote the same kind of daily for them??

NopebutforU,

>>> And that comes in a daily??Trying to figure how serious I should take that post...<<<

He may mean tips, instead of paycheck, as she works double shifts in a restaurant.

I'm confussed as to what you are trying to say with the second part of your post?

HT

Even though the girl is NOT a bg, I still don't like mia noi arragement.

I know you are feeling good rescuing a bg and obviously are bragging about your own accomplishment. But is it a good way to boose your ego? May be it is - I don't know.

--------------------------------

I think all opinions deserve to be said, but GTG, you are now well into minding someone else's business that you have no... business minding.

>You have to admit that is good for her to have someone care her enough to bring her out of the bar instead F--k and leave.

She can do it by herself if she really wants too. I always believe 'If there's a will, there's a way'.

I'm also talking about dignity here. He stated that the girl has 'better' education than average bg. THAT means she could have a considerably better job if she wants rather than working as a bg with more money in the first place. Does she need that kind of money to support her family? Does her family THAT poor? If I were in their position I would tell my parents to F**k off they are bad cos selling their daughters is not right. I know it's hard to stand up for yourself. But this is your life after all. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. I know girls who are pressured by their family to do this and that. But they don't allow the family dictate their life and I'm impressed very much. This is what I call Dignity.

GTG

"I'm confussed as to what you are trying to say with the second part of your post?"

Just that the best source of knowledge about the way a (ex)BG is spending her time may not be a loving boyfriend or husband

Hi Fidel,

>>>In the future I will refrain from posting replies to threads which convey opinions with which I disagree and I will leave you all to get on with it.<<<

Fidel, there is no reason to feel that way. Disagreements are a part of a 'board's life'. Anyone can disagree all they want. As long as it does not involve insulting, or otherwise telling other posters, that they are stupid, assholes, have never made an intelligent post in their life, etc. You get the idea. That is concidered flaming.

And I'm not not addressing you in stating this. I'm simply responding to your post as to why the warnings were posted. So feel free to post any disagreeing arguments you may have. This would be a pretty boring place if we all had the same opinon, wouldn't it? smile.gif

HT

pattaya127,

>I think all opinions deserve to be said, but GTG, you are now well into minding someone else's business that you have no... business minding.

If he doesn't want other posters minding his own business, why did he post his personal stuff in the first place?

Only just to get the 'praise' from like-minded posters?

If that's the case, then this board will be very boring.

GTG

Archived