Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

HIGH THAIED,

>It's great for you to be able to take the 'high road'.

High road? Sorry, what does it mean? frown.gif

>Thailand is a class structured society, is it not?

So? I believe the US also has a class structure society somewhat divided by MONEY more than BLOOD. Blood still counts in your society but relatively less compared to somewhere else. Who's made money the most has the previledge of being a new kind of 'dynasty' in my opinion. the Rockefellers, the Kennedys, etc. They get different treatment, etc. Old money and new money is also used to divided these two groups. I'm sure it's the same in other countries as well.

>From what class did you come from? Middle class? High class? I know from your posts that you did not come from a poor Issan village. I'd bet BIG money on that.

My dad comes from a poor Issan village, how about that? He?s come a long way. Our relatives works hard to get where they are now. I guess I know what I?m talking about.

>You state that you would tell your parents to fuck off if they OK'ed your working as a B/G.

No, I didn?t say that. Let me try to say it again. What I was trying to say was if my parents forced or pressured me into prostitution, I would not let them do that to me. May be my using the word ?to F##k-off? is a bit strong. Yes, I won?t say that to my parents how mad I am. But you get my point , I hope.

>A Thai village girl with even a 10 year education can make more in a regular job??? Again...time to wake up.

Did I say that? Think not ! You assumed that I thought that with her 10 year education she would get more money working in a regualr job thatn being a bg. What I was saying was she could get ?better? job eg. Salesgirls, etc. But she chose to be a bg because of the money. You use money as the reason to choose your occupation. We are talking about prostitution and regular job here. A lot of you think they are the same. But I think not. This is the basic of our discussions.

>You encounter friction here for basiclly one reason. You are sitting on a pedistal which from which you preach, that is unaccessable to the average Thai girl.

Sorry, I don?t understand what you are trying to say. Please clarify it. (Problem with ?friction? and ?pedistal which from which you preach?)

>The Thai girls that most board members deal with in Thailand are village girls. Why? Because most higher classed Thai girls will not give a farang the time of day, in the short time most of us have to visit LOS.

So? What?s your point?

>While it's very easy for you to spout the virtues of what other Thai girls should be doing with their life to improve it, you have never had to walk in their shoes. Lucky you!

I?ve said it before and I?ll say it again that my family is not rich. I was able to get my MA. Overseas because I WORKED HARD for it. Nothing comes for free for me. My family has experienced several financial crisis and I almost had to leave my school. It really scared out of me. So I worked harder. Yes, my background is not that ?poor? compared to your bgs. But I know somewhat the hardship and what it takes to get through it. I believe if they don?t want to be a bg and willing to work other regualr job for less money they can do it. But sadly they choose to work as prostitute.

>I've asked you about mia noi situations, etc. that exist in Thailand, in past threads. Your response has been that you know little of these situations, and that you do not associate with 'these' people. It seems that you are quite insular to what goes on in your own country concerning many topics that many board members here experience 30 minutes after landing at BKK. And therein lays that 'friction thing' that may seem to follow after you post.

Your thread is not about the mia noi but about ?pua noi? ( minor husband). You asked why bgs have Thai bfs and also have farang bfs at the same time. That I don?t know. But I know about mia noi situation, got it?

>I would think you would be more sympathetic to fellow Thai girls disadvantaged by object poverty, and applaud board members here who have been willing to shape their whole world around someone they found special, overlook their past, and commit thier lives to.

In this case , as I said she can get decent job working as a salesgirl but chose to be a bg. I sympathise to the ones who do it because they have NO EDUCATION and A LOT OF BURDEN like having several kids of their own but not to the ones who have better chance but still being a bg. (Take Phoenix?s ex-gf for example. She went to a school and was trained as a beautician. But since it did not make as much as being a bf she went back to her old profession. What a waste of their education in both cases!)

I hope I make myself clearer this time.

GTG

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I would think you would be more sympathetic to fellow Thai girls disadvantaged by object poverty, and applaud board members here who have been willing to shape their whole world around someone they found special, overlook their past, and commit thier lives to"

Seems that a bunch of people are spending their day flaterring each other in here.

Applaud??Going with a typical farang balls licking(in the right way) BG is already showing a dubious taste,perhaps worse trying to get her out of business.

I read about a rather pathetic and very working class story,a guy doing nightshifts and a gal taking orders in a restaurant.Bus and bicycle riding to bring their daily(!)savings to the bank.An old whore,a new born.

I can't really fathom how someone can take pride of a situation I'd be thinking about suicide if I found myself in it and I should applaude??

Besides,I you expose your private life,you're expecting comments

She can do it by herself if she really wants too. I always believe 'If there's a will, there's a way'.

She maybe can do it either she maybe not. I NEVER agree if someone would turn to work as a prosititue just because they are poor, they have to support thier family. But I can't blame them ,we are all dealing with different life's issue, right?. Nobody wanted to be a prosititue if they have a chance, if they have a chance to do it over again I wondering a single of them would ?

You and I are lucky to have education , be able to chose our own life ,A lot of people aren't that bless .

Tycona>:looking for a good school with english lessons in Pattaya.

Sorry, I have never been to Pattaya. P127 may me able to help here with hints/recommendation re schools.

About the cost - can't be expensive. At a reputable institution in BKK it is 3500 Bahts for a Mon-Fri, 2 hours a day for 6 weeks.

NopebutforU>:Just that the best source of knowledge about the way a (ex)BG is spending her time may not be a loving boyfriend or husband

It's just after 11pm in BKK, Saturday night, just finished my conversation with her. She is at home, all calls found her there. Every single one.

According to her books and amount of homework, no much space has been left for roaming.

The accuracy of her schedule may contain a +/- 10 minutes deviation. She keeps it that way.

On few ocassions, when teachers go to look after their sick mothers (they use that excuse not to turn up at work as well) she is right on the phone requesting more web cam hours.

GTG:

Your posts follow a similar pattern as in the Thalenoi's thread so I find it hard to believe you don't know what you're doing. But you keep asking for an explanation, so here is my point of view. (I am not a moderator and this is strictly my personal opinion.)

TTM posted about a fragment of his life. When I read his post, what I perceived was a sense of struggle, a sense of accomplishment, a sense of hope.

Many commented. Some disagreed. Some expressed reservations, others expressed support. The point is, they responded to the content of TTM's post.

You came in barging sideways, with a personal attack on TTM, based on some personal information--I'm not even sure if the information is private or public. In effect, you publicly ridiculed him, using the content (and the title) of his post as your weapon.

You are entitled to all your opinions about bargirls, marriage, mia nois, etc. You are entitled to bring your perspective to all threads, in a respectful manner. You are also entitled to open your own threads and discuss these issues.

However, based on the rules of this board (if I understand them correctly) you are not entitled to barge into a thread with verbally abusive posts. It is particularly insensitive to do so in the "Relationships" section where people reveal personal things and make themselves vulnerable. The only way to discuss relationships is in an environment of trust.

You have repeatedly violated this implicit trust by making personal attacks. In Thalenoi's thread you did so to such degree that he felt it was best to ask the moderator to close the thread. You immediately opened another thread with the title referring back to Thailenoi and his thread. Can you show a little more respect to your fellow board members?

After you joined the board, you were first viewed with suspicion. I was disappointed that some members would object to your presence. Personally, I enjoyed your posts and the different perspective you offered. I have been especially fond of your contributions in the 'Language' section where you posted a lot info not accessible to most farang. You corrected many mistakes and misconceptions (including a few of my own for which I am grateful).

Regrettably, based on your recent contributions to the threads in the 'Relationships' section, I think that you have become a serious detriment to the quality of discussions in which you participate. Because of you lack of respect for others, because of the tone of your posts, and because the attitude you project.

Guest lazyphil

Of course we don't deposit a check daily (actually weekly), I just wanted to put some details of an average day in a week (I should of stated that before). I expected doubters to be out there-UTY.

Guest lazyphil

<<I read about a rather pathetic and very working class story,a guy doing nightshifts and a gal taking orders in a restaurant.Bus and bicycle riding to bring their daily(!)savings to the bank>>

Whats so pathetic about two people going to work and looking after each other...really...tell me. Seems you are pretty twisted and very cynical

Archived