Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Did I say I hate them? I don't think so. Not all of them any way Just the one who are stupid."

And going on usual female behaviour, they're stupid because you hate them, right? wink.gif

You still haven't really satisfied my curiousity as to why you "DETEST" any of them so strongly. As spygirl says, it's just a career choice. There are surely people doing worse, less noble things that should surely take priority on your hate ladder.

I keep asking, and you keep avoiding it. Is it a slight inner jealousy of their breakout from the stiflingly boring conduct expected of "good" girls? Is it like Stickman often theorises, that you've strived hard to do all the things expected of a good girl and yet you haven't quite got what you want? You see these girls that took the "easy" path having fun and you resent it?

Hi daeng bireley

I liked your post. I am almost a total newbie on the bargirl scene so please take my opinion as such.

I just wonder how many of these ?poor esarn girls working in jobs in bkk? and sending money back home, are not turning themselves into BG because of their high morality. How many instead because of other reasons like being too shy to dance in bikini, afraid of farang, afraid that somebody can know what they do, unable to ?deal? with man that they dislike, because they wouldn?t make so much money anyway etc.

This to say that personally I don?t see the choice of being a BG as the ?easy way? that leads to the easy money.

Cheers

Many Bgs are very shy in the beginning, and there are definitely places where they will not go with a customer until they can stomach it, no pun intended. mamassans, good ones, can be very protective. Other than that, I think that the issue of undressing and sleeping with a stranger being hard to swallow has still something to do with morality, or what's proper for a girl not to feel ashamed.

NOT ALL THE TIME, OK? Geez, is it very difficult to understand????????????

----------------------------

Good, so what is the problem with saying " I am thai"?

Feeling unworthy to be Thai, God , UNWORTHY ? Pleeeeeease

-------------------------------

sorry, bad phrasing on my part: i meant to say not worth saying "i am thai" since you can only be perceived as sex fodder.

I think one of the reasons GoodThai Girl despises BG's is jealousy.

When you think about it, BG's do exactly what they want when they want especially the good ones, and they can earn decent money.

Also I bet if GTG hasnt already got one she would give her eye teeth to have a farang boy friend.

GTG will see BG's having a good time with no responsibilities with at times not bad looking farangs.

People generally dont like people they are jealous of, or people they perceive to have an easy ride.

STH

bibblies

>You still haven't really satisfied my curiousity as to why you "DETEST" any of them so strongly. As spygirl says, it's just a career choice. There are surely people doing worse, less noble things that should surely take priority on your hate ladder.

Sorry, I really tried to reply the post but other posts lured me to read and reply frown.gif so I didn't reply yours. (It's tough life to be GTG, ah? )

My answer is , to me, sex is a beautiful thing that one should do with a person s/he loves. That's all. Is it difficult to understand? I hope not smile.gif

I do agree that a lot of poeple do worse with other careers like politicians, etc.

>I keep asking, and you keep avoiding it. Is it a slight inner jealousy of their breakout from the stiflingly boring conduct expected of "good" girls? Is it like Stickman often theorises, that you've strived hard to do all the things expected of a good girl and yet you haven't quite got what you want? You see these girls that took the "easy" path having fun and you resent it?

Having FUN ? Excuse me ! I think not. It's not like fun FUN, you know, with HIV/AIDS, possible violence, and harsh treatment from drunk punters??? You might say that it's less unlikely to happen. But the sheer possibility alone does not very encourage me to be jealous to those bar girls.

You said to me "you've strived hard to do all the things expected of a good girl"

I'm not strived anything at all. We are raised that way. It's part of being us. To be other wise is not a natural thing for us to do. Kow Jai Mai Ka?

GTG

"My answer is , to me, sex is a beautiful thing that one should do with a person s/he loves."

I find that sentiment quite sweet. I really do.

"Having FUN ? Excuse me ! I think not. It's not like fun FUN, you know, with HIV/AIDS, possible violence, and harsh treatment from drunk punters???"

That's the possible downside. But the upside to it is that they are introduced to an independence of thought and more freedom to do things that might be fun, things that are typically enjoyed by young women in western societies but are frowned upon by strict standards that Thai culture tries to impose on women here.

E.g. Generalising, it's frowned upon for mainstream Thai culture for Thai women to get so drunk that they're frolicking around, even falling down, yet enjoying themselves.

I know that this example again displays my shallow love of alcohol, but I'm sure others can provide you with better alternatives! Generally, you're constrained by cultural shackles that aim, I dare say, to put you in the place where men want you.

bibblies,

>E.g. Generalising, it's frowned upon for mainstream Thai culture for mainstream Thai culture for Thai women to get so drunk that they're frolicking around, even falling down, yet enjoying themselves.

Have you seen normal Thai girls get drunk on weekends? Plenty ! Some of them couldn't get back to their table after having gone up to the stage to sing with singers and the house band ! They know how to have a good time- Western way any ways tongue.gif

>....to put you in the place where men want you.

Umm, I'm not too sure of that. Men want 'fast' sex nowadays ie. less 'courting time'.

GTG

Archived