Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

By the way... answer truthfully, how many BGs do you know whom you would trust?

[color:purple] I trust the BG's I know to do what is within their personal character, just as I would any other person egardless of occupation.

It truly amazes me how many people judge a person's character and personal ethics based on their occupation. No wonder Catholic priests have been getting away with child molestation for years! No wonder corporate executive are found to be greedy, lying, unethical cheats! No wonder so many guys on this board are destined to have crappy relationships. color=purple>

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pom Michael,

Several posts here (and in other threads) suggest she might be closer to being banned from the site than infiltrating deeper into it...

Were you joking?

Her as a moderator? It's like inviting a representative of Ku Klux Klan to moderate a board focused on problems of African Americans.

jjsushi,

What is a bar girl's job? I would say it is a little like that of an actor. Let's be honest here, they generally act as though they like their clients in order to get cash... generally. Wouldn't you agree?

In this respect their job, at least part of it, and this is true of a lot of girls, is to decieve in order to recieve payment. Don't tell me it's not 'cos we all know it is. Girls with 5 boyfriends all of whom they "love too mut".

Would you be more or less inclined to trust a person whose job it is to decieve? I know my answer.

Of course there ARE SOME NICE GIRLS WORKING IN BARS!

I've said it before..... you're another guy who likes to disect peoples' threads and misinterpret or distort them.

You people have the nerve to call me arrogant and pompous....

p127, very good point.

There must be a great deal of trust on bg's side as well.

To leave the bar, what did my gf have to do:

Trust me I won't forget her in a month or so.

Quit her job.

Tell other girls she's out of the game.

Tell her flatmates she was leaving, find another tenant.

Find a new apartment.

Pay 20+ K deposit.

She had to buy everything, literally everything, for her new life, starting from spoons, plates, towels, bedsheets...

Give her new address and phone number to her family.

All she had from me was - my word, my Yahoo email address and my mobile number. All that thousand of miles away. Really, I could disappear with no trace in a puff.

How would she go back? Loss of face, money, time...Indeed, she took a risk here...

their job, at least part of it, and this is true of a lot of girls, is to decieve in order to recieve payment. Don't tell me it's not 'cos we all know it is.

------------------------------------

just for the record, i can't let you say that without disagreeing. If you know thai women, just think about it for a moment, you know they are not greatly minded at what they do, their job,whatsoever. A lot of them have no jobs where they come from, and most also have a baby, and they need to make money. Ok, so, things are built so in LOS, that they can use their good daughters skills, by swallowing their pride and make money finally. They have not come in it because they are drug addicts, love money, or being of low morale. They do it, because they NEED MONEY. The ones i know would be insulted that you consider their job as based on deceiving. I mean, who's kidding who? they were the first deceived and their trust abused before to end up in Pattaya or BKK. There is just no rules, no guidelines, to how they conduct themselves in that trade. girls in the same bar can be of opposite personalities, one a go getter, the other demure, (often, it's this one who will get married) shy, and the others in between. My experience tells me you can't assume they are only waiting to prey on farangs. They're working, that's all (working is also being in the bar, get guys to stop by, not only give sex).

Thank God, for the above post. I was beginning to think there was no hope for this world with the amount of hate radiating from some of these posts about bar girls. Plus, GTG is again joining in with bargirl bashing that she seems to need in order to feel superior about herself. It's almost like a game feeding off the disadvantages of others. I see it here in my country too. It's is so cruel and I almost think it's worse then murder. Not seeing someone as a human being but degrading them with insults and grouping them all together. For a minute there I thought this was a forum similar to a web site by the Klu Klux Klan talking about blacks or a Nazi web site talking about Jews.

I'd say it must be really a sad life to be a bargirl with this kind of hate out there.

Archived