Never pay a barfine again!

i have no problem with a bar-fine,at least it generates a bit of money for the girl herself.

i have met regular girls of mine in the afternoon for fun before they started work,no bar-fine.

and i also have arranged to meet girls after work and i give them the 500,instead of the bar(i would rather the girl gets the whole 500 then 100-150).

ok,i might be 'cheating' the bar,but the girls are more important to me then the bars.

was in patong for the early games in the world cup and the girls would often meet me to watch the games,go for sex and then go to work.

on my second to last day,had to leave a regular bar to go and pack and my favourite asked to come with me and help.

she said no bar-fine,she just wanted to come.

i had no ideas of sex and just packed and took a shower,where she joined me and told me she wanted one last fuck and afterwards wanted no payment.

this is why i make friends with the girls.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long Gun,

<<Ah, but then he will only save B300 each time, silly, so over 10 days he would only save enough for 2 long times!! So, um, Pattaya must be more expensive than Bangkok then, right?

Pattaya math would be B300 x 10 = B3000 : B1000 ( LT in Pattaya ) = 3 LT's..... the answer thus is = nope.....

Cheers !

I think some of you guys are a little hard on seeker. (I just noticed those last 4 words could be misconstrued, don't worry, I don't mean to imply you guys are gay. wink.gif

Some people are tight with money, almost to an irrational degree (you know, the people who will drive 5 miles out of their way to save 3 cents on a gallon of gas). For these guys it's a game (or habit) to save money and the math is irrelevant. I just let these people go about their merry way, but make sure they buy the first beer.

The bottom line though, is that this behavior is not just being frugal, it is unethical. Avoiding the barfines cheats the bar and forces the rest of us to pay incrementally more. Not only that, but people trying to break the rules causes the bars to be more suspicious of the girls, create even more strict rules, and makes the whole situation more unpleasant.

But in the grand scheme, it's one of the less offensive and more trivially dishonest things. But at the very least you should pay the girl what her cut of the BF would be.

I know Pattaya is generally far cheaper, but it's just not my scene. Attracts the worst elements of sanukers

----------------------------------

Anytime someones jumps Pattaya and i read it, I will jump in. I say to you: prove it!

Pattaya is the place where you go to really find company. Quite easy to ST of course, but that does not make it any different than what you are proposing to do in BKK. So, can someone tell me the difference between farangs sitting in a gogo or a bar in BKK and the ones in Pattaya. For the most, wouldn't it be fair to assume the second ones are the same as the first, but one week later? What have you seen in Pattaya on a daily occurence that i have not seen walking along Suk and its sois?

In reply to:

Attracts the worst elements of sanukers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

like penny pinchers?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LOL

(and agreeing too, did i hear 1000 LT minimum in BKK? get me to Ekhamai...NOW! re-LOL)

was in patong for the early games in the world cup and the girls would often meet me to watch the games,go for sex and then go to work.

--------------------------------

How cruel and selfish to deprive the girls from an extra hoour or 2 of sleep so you can watch WC not alone. And then do the thing, when thay are already so over-sexed? Give 'em a break, will ya? Ahaha

Archived