Aids ? Denial ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The otherside of the coin is that in the 80's and early 90's alot of wards were constructed for aids patients.

They are now just rotting away as there are no patients, most people , especially those of a politically correct persuasion would be very quick to tell me that I couldnt catch hiv from kissing wouldnt they?

Why is that?

Because the levels of the virus the RNA is too low. far too low.

Its fact that the level of the virus in effect the RNA is EVEN, less in a womans secretions thats fact.

Dont take my word for it do a search on google on hetrosexual hiv transmission rates

STH

The "facts" you state are not true.

As this is a serious topic, you'd rather observe "due diligence" when posting.

It is quite easy (even for a layman) to find out that your statements are wrong (eg using google as you suggest) so no excuse here.

"Of course the diffence between motorcycle riding and AIDS is that it's not just your life your risking."

Eh? You drive in a vacuum or something?

Then I'd be dead for sure, eh?

Usually though mororcyclists don't kill other people (execept the passengers) unless they take out another motorcyclist.

Maybe the better analogy for barebackers is drunk drivers. They're way more likely to have an accident, but still they'll probably be OK on any given instance. In the long run though they've got a fair chance of having a fatal accident and killing others along them.

i have no idea about AIDS researches on the internet, nor am i a medical doctor or a microbiologist.

but one thing i know, and that is that the AIDS wards i have visited here in thailand are full. and loads of people are dying here of it.

many more are dying in their homes in the slums and in the villages. a shitload of people are dying of AIDS in the prisons, actually as far as i know the vast majority of deaths in prison are of AIDS.

if you would like to know more i can direct you to some very easily accessible AIDS wards here. you can just go and have a look...

If HIV is transmitted blood to blood, and the virus is quickly destroyed when exposed to air, how can a man having well lubricated vaginal sex possibly become infected if he doesn't have any open sores on his dick or inside the opening? Wouldn't it be the same, for example, as becoming infected by sticking a finger that has no open sores into an HIV infected woman?s vagina?

I believe most males having "straight vaginal sex" that become infected already had an active STD or other condition which they neglect to treat for economic reasons and/or are naive.

I know that this post will be provocative to most. Please don?t hesitate to show me the light.

the skin on your penis is a lot thinner than the skin on your finger, and what i have read you don't necessarily need an open sore you can see with your eye.

however, as both of us are not medical doctors or microbiologists, all that is just useless speculation, very dangerous speculation. as long as i have ot the necessary scientific knowledge, i will have to follow what those experts tell me. with experts i don't mean the "internet experts", the ones whose only expertise is collecting data from all different websites without being able to prove their "findings" in any scientific way themselves.

Hi Flyonzewall, when I am next in Thailand, I would like to take that opportunity, I dont doubt you one bit, but I need to see it myself.

I dont imagine people who are very ill want people gawping at them, but I would like to see the facility, I would of course make a donation on the spot.

Incidentally on this mornings BBC news it featured a Bkk hospital where they were conducting HIV vaccine trials in IVD drug users. ie iv drug users not yet positive, but who had a very very high risk of contracting it.

It said initial results were encouraging however I dont think it helps people who already have it.

STH

Archived