Hong Kong accommodation recommendations?

Stickman

I am off to Hong Kong at the end of the month for a few days and was wondering if anyone has any hotel receommendations. Will be travelling with "the little one" so will not be roughing it. Am happy to spend around $US70 ($HK450) a night on accommodation. The Ramada Kowloon looks like a good deal at a little over this price. As we just want to do some sightseeing, shopping and generally have fun, I want to be on the Kowloon side, close to Nathan Road. Anyone got any specific accommodation recommendations?

Stick

Stick,

Do try the hotel where I always stay :

HOTEL HOLIDAY INN GOLDEN MILE HONG KONG

50 NATHAN ROAD, KOWLOON,

TSIM SHA TSUI P.O. BOX 95555,

tel : 00/852/2/369.31.11

fax: 00/852/2/369.80.16

That is right where you want to be...... also make sure you take the train from the airport.....

Cheers !

Stick,

I know a hotel 5-star at Nathan Road for 40 USD including American breakfast, large bedroom with separate studio, personal butler.But unfortunately your 1:00 PM delayed Stickman Weekly is not yet there, I am in bad mood and do not release Hongkong hotel news.

bb

I stayed at Dorsett Seaview Hotel a couple of time. I think it was within your price range. Location is very good. Just right off Nathan Road and about 5 minutes walk to the nearest subway station (Jordan). However, the room is a bit tiny. I had Asia Travel to make my reservation for me. Here is their website: www.asiatravel.com.

Stick,

Not sure you have made bookings yet but I will do some research tommorrow with a couple of local agencies I know in HK.....

If you would like some ideas on what can be done from a 'local' then let me know....

Sanukboot.

Archived