Why Some Gals Go Without Condems

New Petchburi Pete

km11fan here,

ozgaz, i reread my post, i don't see where i said anything about being an expert, or where i encouraged anyone to forego a condom. i'm 52, i know i'm taking a risk, if i get it, i'll stop having sex and take the medication. nobody lives forever, i want to enjoy sex as much as possible. i get an hiv blood test every four months.

the topic of this thread is to condom or not, i merely offered my experience in having not.

the info i offer on phnom penh and km 11 is the result of what i have seen and done there, doesn't cover everything 100% in any way. i don't do translations, i accumulated a list of translations by asking girls 'how do you say this'. i thought guys might like to know how to say some things to the girls without fumbling around as i did. i just sent the info out to 9 guys, then deleted their addresses, let's see what they have to say.

one person above said that guys that don't wear condoms make it harder for the ones that do. i'm a little confused, could you clarify, please.

food for thought: condoms have pores in them 10 microns big, the hiv virus is 1 micron big. eating pussy can get you infected just as easy as intercourse.

check the website <www.nexusmagazine.com>, scroll down to 'past articles of interest', click on 'the yin and yang of hiv'.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my experiance its always been the boyfreind test passed then you can go bare back. I personaly never go BB and I don't give a shit about myself, and thats my decision, its certainly not my right or decision to give any women any form of decease I may of contracted.

Men that don't use condoms should wake up to them selfs.

I heard only last week from a freind that an old GF of mine is in the last stages of AIDS.

Think and do the world a favour.

Why do ......?

I am currently with a Gf, who some months ago got a fallopial tube infection, which led to the need to have it removed. Her Dr said it was probably caused by Non-xxxx, from condoms. She has now been out of the scene for six months. When I got to BKK, her and I went to Bumumgrad hospital, both got tested for everything under the sun. Outcome, she was clean (as she was decleared at teh time of her operation 5 months ago, I had genital warts! (removed on teh spot, no trouble, no nuisance, apart from knowing I have and will probably always have that virus. She now has put on great presure not to use C., reason, she wants my baby! also probably, she doesn't want teh previous problem again.

I had my system disconencted many years ago, to stop my partner having to worry about contraception (the days before Aids.) Although I'm not entirely happy, I can see the attraction of quitting using condoms. I know she won't get pregnant of me, and I cant get disease from her at present, she can however get G warts from me, doesn't seem to worry her. And yea, BB is more fun.

this is me, who used to ask BG if they'd go BB and when they said yes, I'd send them home! Weird life here! Bounderies keep shifting

quote:

Originally posted by Mikey:

Thank you so much.

While hardly a newbie to Thailand, I am a newbie on this board. I'm here to make friends, not enemies.

From reading this board everyday for two weeks I can conclude that there are a lot of hypocrites here.

At the last count this board has 1145 members, do you really think km11fan and I are the only ones whom engage in regular sex without a condom? By chastising those who are honest you are in effect alienating the others who now will probably now remain silent on the issue. The end result is that we'll never know the answer to the original question that started this thread.

As far as the no condom issue is concerned, I am taking a big risk, I know that, but for me, and I guess a lot of other guys, my little man does not want to play once he dons a condom. This is psychological, and not an easy problem to fix. For every girl with whom I have had sex, I have also been with the same number of girls with whom I didn't.

Now to the hypocrites. Why do I see no one condemning those members who engage in BBBJ's? Posts concerning this pass time are free-for-alls containing much ammunition for the likes of Roger. From my experience, oral infections are much easy to catch than the genital variety.

I've caught oral thrush from simply kisses girls in bars. Tell me Roger, should members refrain from this pass-time also?

Roger, you're so worried about the health of your fellow sanukers, what about the health of the ladies? I know of many ladies whom have internal problems due to the constant sexual activity night after night. Condom use is not a factor in this. Tell me Roger, are you going to chastise men with big dicks, or men whom like to fuck for hours? Or maybe it's just us sanukers that are affected by your moral obligation?

We may not like to admit it but these ladies are often a means to an end for us.

To help us understand this place we must be honest with each other, expose the good with the bad. Criticism is fine, but riding high on ones moral horse sometimes has the effect of alienating others, and from them we hear nothing. It's easy to judge and condemn, but does that get us any closer to the truth?

Hey Mikey, don't take it so hard, and certainly don't let guys like Roger or anyone else on this board keep you from speaking your piece.

I think it's great that you are honest enough to come out and state that you absolutely do not use a condom. If more guys had your balls then we'd have some idea of how rampant bare back fucks are, here in LOS. I agree with you about condom use on this board and in Thailand. There may very well be more guys who don't suit up, than who do. NO ONE KNOWS.

But I do know this:

1)People who don't use condoms, usually are not willing to admit it. What you'll usually get is what I used to say, "I don't always use one". Translation: I hate condoms, never use them and wouldn't consider wasting my time screwing someone if I had to do it with a condom on my dick.

2)It's totally unsafe to have casual unprotected sex especially here in this fuck factory. Eventually, you will definitely contract an array of international STD's, but, if it's OK with you, it's OK with me.

3)The moral issue, IMO, is all but hogwash. Sure, no one likes to see someone get hurt on the job. "Shit, I gotta go to work to pay the rent and now the prick I'm working for today won't let me wear protective gear." OK, I can see it and maybe we do have some kind of "human decency" responsibility in this particular situation, but in reality, from what I've seen around here it really is every man/woman for themselves, and ultimately if a dude can't even take care of himself then how's he going to take care of anyone else?

OK, so why should I, or anyone else get so upset when someone admits that he never uses a condom? As long as I do, I feel pretty well protected from the other guy's tomfoolery. As far as being at risk of catching something because of a broken condom, I can't remember ever having one break on me, the trick is to keep it lubricated and you should never have that problem.

Once again, just my two cents, Guido.

quote:

Originally posted by Mikey:

Thank you so much.

While hardly a newbie to Thailand, I am a newbie on this board. I'm here to make friends, not enemies.

From reading this board everyday for two weeks I can conclude that there are a lot of hypocrites here.

At the last count this board has 1145 members, do you really think km11fan and I are the only ones whom engage in regular sex without a condom? By chastising those who are honest you are in effect alienating the others who now will probably now remain silent on the issue. The end result is that we'll never know the answer to the original question that started this thread.

As far as the no condom issue is concerned, I am taking a big risk, I know that, but for me, and I guess a lot of other guys, my little man does not want to play once he dons a condom. This is psychological, and not an easy problem to fix. For every girl with whom I have had sex, I have also been with the same number of girls with whom I didn't.

Now to the hypocrites. Why do I see no one condemning those members who engage in BBBJ's? Posts concerning this pass time are free-for-alls containing much ammunition for the likes of Roger. From my experience, oral infections are much easy to catch than the genital variety.

I've caught oral thrush from simply kisses girls in bars. Tell me Roger, should members refrain from this pass-time also?

Roger, you're so worried about the health of your fellow sanukers, what about the health of the ladies? I know of many ladies whom have internal problems due to the constant sexual activity night after night. Condom use is not a factor in this. Tell me Roger, are you going to chastise men with big dicks, or men whom like to fuck for hours? Or maybe it's just us sanukers that are affected by your moral obligation?

We may not like to admit it but these ladies are often a means to an end for us.

To help us understand this place we must be honest with each other, expose the good with the bad. Criticism is fine, but riding high on ones moral horse sometimes has the effect of alienating others, and from them we hear nothing. It's easy to judge and condemn, but does that get us any closer to the truth?

Sorry Mikey,

The message was meant to go out to all of you who are stupid or ignorant enough to be having sex with prostitutes without condoms.

I am not out to make enemies either, even if one of my best mates told me he was going BB withe hookers he would get the same reaction.

I am concerned about the health of the girls, more concerned with them catching HIV than getting friction burns though.

As for "the likes of Roger" bit, I have no problems with letting everyone know my attitude concerning HIV and guys who don't wear condoms. Wake Up. If you can't perform without a condom then the Bangkok Sanuk scene really isn't for you.

Roger

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

As far as being at risk of catching something because of a broken condom, I can't remember ever having one break on me, the trick is to keep it lubricated and you should never have that problem.

Once again, just my two cents, Guido.

Great advertising, I will be switching to your brand. smile.gif" border="0

But, to be honest with you I have only had 2 breaks in over 6 years here. But if you multiply that 2 by the amount of guys who frequent these girls...it is a risk, although I admit, a small one.

Roger

[ June 28, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

Great advertising, I will be switching to your brand.
smile.gif" border="0

But, to be honest with you I have only had 2 breaks in over 6 years here. But if you multiply that 2 by the amount of guys who frequent these girls...it is a risk, although I admit, a small one.

Roger

[ June 28, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

Roger - the viewpoints I posted are not meant as an advertisment for my brand, althought , I guess, it must inevitibly, "go with the territory". Just my own personal, honest, assessment of the situation.

Yes, I do choose to post on this board openly, and for the following reasons:

a)To gain insight to the views, opinions, and sexual preferences of the guys who hang out in Thailand and post here.

b)To pick up the lastest "sanuk" news and information.

c)To contribute my views and opinions as honestly as I can, since I have chosen to voluntarily forego my anonymity.

d)To increase exposure of my website and product info to current or potential customers should they choose to click on my signature HTML.

e)To entertain myself and increase my communication skills.

...and if you should decide to switch to my brand, I thank you very much and I'm sure you will be pleased.

Peace & Love, laugh.gif" border="0 Guido.

Archived