Why Some Gals Go Without Condems

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by New Petchburi Pete:

Absolutely! The ladies always blame any venereal disease on the farangs! For them,

it is the only way they can think in order

to convince themselves that they

are saving face.

Uh, if it's farangs they are having sex with, it would seem to be a possibility they are the source.

frown.gif" border="0

I got talking to a guy the last time I was in Thailand and said that I had to get some condoms and his reply was that he never used them enquiring further I asked him had he any trouble getting the girls to go bareback and his reply scared me no refusals in 3 weeks. Maybe its a case of when he gets them to his hotel then refuses to use one the girls have come so far they are not going to turn down the money. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

I've been with lots of girls (and a few ladyboys) in my two years here and never worn a condom once. I've had chalmydia a few times but that's easy to treat.

Got it from one girl in Soi Cowboy and well, almost all the girls I've been with from Nana. Never got anything from Patpong or Pattaya.

Some more facts...

100% of the bargirls I've been with have been active Yabba takers.

60% have Thai boyfriends.

50% have farangs sending them money and whom believe they are not working (some of the girls work because they are "bored"!?!?!?)

50% of BG's let me come in their mouths... fewer still would swallow it.

5% would allow anal... or least try anal... only about 1% had an arse trained to take it (of course, this figure is 100% for ladyboys.)

Sex with BG's is far superior than sex with "good" girls. Sex with ladyboys is far superior than sex with BG's.

For me, Patpong girls are the best. I've pretty much given up on Cowboy and Nana. The girls from the best go-go's in Pattaya (Super Baby, etc.) are boring. Sorry, but I've never been with a BG from Clinton Plaza... my God, some of those girls feet are so deformed they should be working in freak shows!

quote:

Originally posted by km11fan:

i have not used a condom for 5 of the 6 years i've lived here. i go to phnom penh every three months, i've never caught anything there. as opposed to pattaya, where at one point i was getting nsu every six weeks. i'd get it, cure it, get it again. since i stopped screwing thais (who would, after being with the vietnamese at km 11?) i haven't caught anything. i get an aids test every 4 months, still ok after 5 years. washing before and after decreases the risk of contracting hiv by 50%. using a lubricant with nonoxynol-9 (shown to kill the hiv virus in laboratory tests) helps as well. thais have been told that it's not good for them to wash inside, they just wipe at the outside and let the rest drain. hmm, not what i'd want with or without a condom, not to mention the cold mechanical attitude they display.

by the way, the latest scourge making it's way around pattaya is genital herpes, spread by hookers who don't care, will work with infections, g.h. and hiv, and men like peter and bob that have g.h. and go out and screw hookers when they have open sores.

Dude, you've been very lucky so far, but if your getting laid as often as your posts imply you cannot possibly avoid serious STD's forever. It really doesn't matter what country the sex workers live in. Even if washing before and after does (?) decreases the risk of contracting hiv by 50%, are those good odds?

Please keep us posted with future updates, I'd be very interested to see how long your luck holds out.

BTW, regarding guys who get laid with when experiencing genital herpes eruptions, that is almost a sure fire why to contract HIV if you happen to be unlucky enough to have sex with someone who's infected.

Good luck in any event, Guido. crazy.gif" border="0

My my, those were some interesting posts which will surely heat up the debate..

I wonder, did anyone on this list ever try to get a girl to go without even if she initially wanted to use one?

In my experience I'm usually the one who has to insist on using them.. It seems going without is very easy and doesn't require pressure with most girls?

Cheers,

Chanchao

I think km11fan is on very dangerous ground. He seems to be promoting himself as an expert on K11 and elsewhere, here and on other boards, and I, for one, think that is extremely reckless if his attitude to shagging is as loose as it appears. This is not meant as a flame -- it worries me that such an reckless attitude is being promoted. Does his "expert" status extend to telling unsuspecting newbies that it's fine to shag the girls without a condom, on the spurious grounds that he is not yet dead or his donger hasn't fallen off. And how about thinking of the girls, and what they might be catching from him. Sorry, but this riles me.

Chok dii khap

Ozgaz

Ozgaz

To Mikey and KM11Fan,

I really hope you catch something a little more serious. Nothing life treatening but enough to knock a bit of sense into you.

It's the likes of you who increase the risk to those of us who do wear condoms. You could unknowlingly be spreading some virus around and passing onto another whose condom accidentlly breaks.

Roger

Hi,

Guys, I have already banned km11fan. Not so much because of his comments on this thread (which I think were actually pretty bad, and the post has been deleted), but rather for the fact that he kept posting the same crap about translating. I think I saw the same (or similar) post about 6-7 times in the last few days.

Sanuk!

Some girls would get so horny and into the act that they'd forget about the whole condom deal, even though they had insisted on its usage in the first place. I could've gone bareback with quite a few girls without them noticing it, but chose to use condoms anyway. Afterall I'm the one who needs to be careful; really careful.

Archived