The 3rd Comming

Lusty

THE THIRD COMING(Cumming)Two men,one videocam and not one fucking braincell between them.

Some names will be left as they are to expose the guilty

---------------------------------------------------------

INTRO:-Its that time again chaps,I,m nearly back to the front of the queue.

What have I been up to since the 2nd crusade apart from spending to much time reading this board?I,ve been working o/t most weekends to finance two trips this year.Los has entered my thoughts several times a day since I,ve been back.

Well whats the format for this trip?This time I will have J in tow a.k.a the village idiot(we make dumb and dumber look like Einstein and Socrates).We,ll be visiting all the usual seedy places plus a few new ones.This will be J,s first trip.There,ll be no gentle breaking in for him,oh no,its straight in at the deep end.This is one thing I,m really looking forward to on this trip to see how he reacts to a world that at this moment in time his imagination cannot comprehend.God have mercy on his soul!By midnight next saturday he,ll be one of us.I wonder what will be going through his mind when he wakes up next to that little brown honey sunday morning?

I need no introduction but I feel I must give a brief insight into J as he will be one of the leading characters in this yet untold sordid story.He,s not a loser,he,s just unlucky.He drinks far more than is good for him and spends most of his leisure time in boring dingy pubs where the highlight of the evening is the over 60,s shove ha,penny final,Thailands going to blow his head off!

For some reason when he,s drunk he,s been on the recieving end of more than one beating.I don,t know why?He,s not fat,ugly,deformed,abusive of violent,he just likes a drink.He also enjoys cunt but most of the women I,ve seen him with resemble a welders bench!No wonder he,s pissed most of the time(I,ve advised him on this,a drunken farange and his baht are easily parted and all that).He,s been chomping at the bit since the tickets arrived.I,ve guaranteed him he,ll have more pussy in his first week than he,s had in the whole of his life and some incredible sex with some of the fittest women on the planet.I,ve said to him if its not the best holiday you,ve had I,ll refund his airfare!So J "I,ll take your brain to another dimension,pay close attension"

So what of the girls of the last trip?Nee?I,ve not heard a word since I came back.I suppose ite my fault for shagging around down the Winchester club and I,m pretty certain she,s got to hear about it.I will try and avoid her,my thinking becomes all irrational when I,m in her presence.If its any consolation I,ve spent some of the happiest times of my life with this woman,christ she,s been Miss Knong Khai twice.She,s the only one that has managed to get under my skin.She provided the ultimate girlfriend experience.

As for H** she has written to me several times and not once even hinted about money.H** prowess in the sack is the yardstick that all others,past present and future are measured by.She is very beautiful and a filthy little minx to boot!If Im going to hire a whore I want her to act like one.To H** this comes naturally.

The next time I add to this report I,ll be in the internet room above a dental surgery in Rama 4 rd.I wonder if that sexy little nurse is still there?Getting sucked off whilst undergoing root canal treatment,better than any anasthetic methinks.That would be a scoop on this board would,nt it.

So gents,if you will follow me and the village idiots horney antics over our 15 day stay written in my own tell it as it is style.Also spare a thought for J.Around 5 ish next saturday afternoon he will start to die but at the same time he will start to be reborn,the metamorphis from caterpilla to butterfly will begin.

Fuck me,I have,nt even left yet and I,ve filled up two pages of A4 already.Six days to go.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nee?I,ve not heard a word since I came back.I suppose ite my fault for shagging around down the Winchester club and I,m pretty certain she,s got to hear about it.I will try and avoid her,my thinking becomes all irrational when I,m in her presence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call,my mate took it as I was at work"Hello,is that Lusty"

"No,it,s his mate who is it?"

"It Nee,when Lusty come to Thailand again?"

"He leaves fliday morning"ses he.

What a cunt.Can someone lend me a burkka?

The day before we left I got an airmail letter from Nee,I read two lines then put in my bag,I can do without this at the moment.We had a hassle free journey everything ran like clockwork.The only thing that went wrong was discovering on opening my case that one of the bottles of baby oil that I,d brought had split making all my luggage a bit slippery.

I got a call at my hotel from Kipster100,we agree to meet at the pre arranged venue.

The village idiot did a 1/3rd of a litre of smirnoff before we we went out,I said he was a piss head.

First stop was the Cleo beer bar next to the Star of Light.We,re sitting there drinking quite happily and out of the corner of my eye I see Fastfred lurking towards us."Quick hide" I say to the village idiot but its to late he,s seen us.Things are bound to get from bad to worse with him around!

Now there are five of us Fastfred,village idiot,Leotex who,s managed to escape from Issan,Kipster 100 and myself.The beer begins flowing and sure enough things did get from bad to worse!We pay checkbin and decide to go into the Star of light.Its not as big as I thought it was.Within 5 minutes its starting to look like PRIVATE BLUE vol 17.The village idiot and Kipster are getting sucked off on the stall Fastfred is getting wanked off on the couch and I,ve got a face full of pussy,it,s great to be back!I eventually take two girls to the short time room for some full on fucky sucky.I,ve got each thumb stuck up both their arses and the next finger up each puss and finished of with a great double blow job the only bad thing that happened that as I pulled my thumbs out one of the poor girls um "followed through",oh well he who put thumb up bum get shitty nail.It might stop me biting them for a while.

We go back out to Cleo beer bar.The village idiot has paid the bar for one of them,his mouth is moving but there is no sound the metamorphis is well under way.

Next we head up to KC 1 I want the awsome Hom.I can post her name now as she does,nt work there anymore.This I did,nt want to hear.She has gone to live with a farange and I have an educated hunch which one of you it is so if you want to see a video of her recieving a facial send me a PM and I,ll send you a copy you cunt."If your girl starts acting up then you take her friend"Thats exactly what I did well three of them in fact.

The VI, myself and our small enterage got a taxi up to Nanaplaza and met the others in Angel witch,the VI now regrets paying the bar to early when he sets eyes on these girls,he,s learn,t his first lesson.

We all ended up in the Nana disco slowly one by one we all drift off.Out the three that I b/f,ed earlier I only took two back to the room as I was now very very pissed and 8,000 baht lighter!In the morning I did,nt have quite enough to pay them so I had to give them a twenty pound note!

They know Hom well and I got quite a lot of info on her service history.Four faranges are sending her money,you daft cunts.I also found out that her and her boyfriend are in Pattaya at present,I somehow think that I have,nt seen the last of Hom?

Rusty,

Outstanding report, glad to here that you enjoyed the Star of Light, my ambition is to go there on Christmas morning, so I could never sink any lower in to deparavity.

Sorry to here about Hom, I know you were looking forward to being re-united with the lady.

Dont spend all your money at once, when are you going to Pattaya?

STH

Hey Rusty,

Now I understand "The 3rd Comming", after you barfind the 3 girls from the Kings 1 what ever. After your buddy fell in love in the 'star of light', you had to out do him.

It was great meeting up with you and 'fast_fred on Saturday night, and again last night at the Cat House.

As 'fast_fred' said about you, you are one sick fuck.

Hope to see you in the next few days in Pattaya

Cheers,

We cut our pooyings loose around 10 and decided a trip to Pratanum market was in order as VI wardrobe is somewhat understocked to say the least.After his customery three large Smirnoffs for breakfast we hit the market and arrange to meet up in a couple of hours.I wait a while and no sign of VI so get a taxi back to the hotel and prepare for the evenings activitys.I leave instructions for VI at the reception.

Its 15.30 and I,m in Cathouse.I wanted to get there a bit early so I could eat and offload Fastfred,s beer.One by one the rest of the crew turn up(oh the power of the internet,bringing boardmembers together)we have Fastfred,Leotex,Kipster100,Gwelio,Chrisg and myself.VI shows up around five and I,m not to pleased to hear that he,s been ripped off by the tuktuk driver that hangs around outside the hotel.I knew that this would happen if he was left on his own.He was taken for a 1hour soapy 2000bhts and then he got a lift from Rama 4 to nana and was charged 400bhts!This was the same cunt that had me back in 1998.As soon as I see him I,ll make it known that he is "Jae bla"!

Fastfred and Leotex disappear and return later with their favourite pooyings.I have no favourite in Bkk now,I must admit this Hom thing has got to me a bit.I,m not the first and certainly not the last this has happened to.To all the others who are or have been in the same boat remember that we chose this lifestyle and no one but us is to blame.

We all end up in the Mandarin,great place,nice talent there,s one that caught my eye who does the upskirt floor show that I may b/f at some point I,ll see what happens,don,t plan to far ahead methinks.The girl that was sitting with Kipster was absolutley stunning,a bit to stunning.On the way out I give her the Katoey test(the elbows were pointing in the right direction Ollie?)she passes but its the shape of the face I,m not sure about,I,m still not convinced.

Talking of katoey remember this is VI,s first trip so its off to Casanovas for a bit of fun.After about an hour the fish takes the bait,we,ve got him.The katoey VI,s with is in on the plot but we spill the beans when VI gets his/her tits out and starts licking the nipple.Whats worse is that even after VI was told he was the butt of the joke he still said he was enjoying it?Has my mate of 20yrs been a closet bi with out me knowing it.When I stay at his place again I,ll be taking a wine cork!

(Carew65,J has totally lost it!)His quote of the night"why do all these beautiful girls want to shag me!"

Fastfred and A his favourite dollshouse girl have to leave as he,s going back to Oz in the morning.Have a pleasant flight and think of me when you drink the beer,shame we live 10000 miles apart as a great friendship was born out of a chance meeting in a seedy brothel 7 months ago.

Kipster,his hello girl(who he,s getting just a bit to fond of,remember mate you,ll get kicked in the bollocks eventually)Vi and myself hit the Nana disco.One girl I particularly fancied gave me the cold shoulder when I made my move."Fuck you to darling"If your not a hooker you should go somewhere else!VI and myself settled on a group of four then its back to the rooms.The two that I had were pretty hardcore and gave me a chance to try out my rabbit vibrator that I,d got for Hom.One of them wanted to keep it!I finished off with a double bj and one of them swallowing the lot.VI did,nt fair so well mainly because of his love of the grog and"something else".His girls left without even getting undressed so being the kind hearted chap that I am I let him have one of mine but I said don,t kiss her as she,s just swallowed half a pint of spunk!

He seemed happy enough in the morning she was still there at midday.

Keep 'em coming Rusty! Does 'J' know about this board? Does he realise that if he doesn't and then decides to join in then his handle has to be 'VillageIdiot'? A star is born. I find that plastic cable-ties work in an emergency when trying to subdue someone who does not want to get on a 'plane to fly home.

Archived