The 3rd Comming

Lusty

Rusty,

just walked in the door (OZ) and its great to be home (AHHHHHHHH). Although our stint was a short time this trip there is enough stories there to last me lifetime. Great partying with you and the VI but somehow I am thankful that i escaped your influence early. As my little thai friend said...Lusty is a very dirty man same "sex bomb man" (Tom Jones)....she now knows what sicko mates I hang around with. The Casanova story with keep me amused for years to come, especially that look on ChrissGs face (a mix of confussion and worry).

PS the beer made it home in one piece.

Cheers from Fast_fred

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, Rusty and VI have just arrived in Pattaya. It's pissing it down but Rusty is over his traumatic experience of last night. Where going out on the piss now so we'll keep you informed tomorrow.

Sombat,

Bloody good move my friends....glad to hear that the outfit has changed the back drop. This tale really is just starting to warm up like one of those rollicking westerns i use to watch as a kid. I am sure things will look up from here on in. keep me posted.

Regards

Somchai

Fast Fred

That look was a mixture of Jet Lag, 8 Henekins and being surronded by 10 six foot rampant ladyboys and worrying about J reaction when he found out. But it was funny, J took it well.

Just got into Pattaya and trying to track Rusty, Kipster and J down, but think Rusty is to pissed off to post after the comments on Ripped off.

It was a great first night for my trip.

Chris G

Chris,

I had forgotten you had just gotten off the plane.....you did a good job staying on your feet. That really was a funny night and one i will aways remember, especially the way the real girls rode the flanks to protect us. hopefully we will catch up again one time...this time no ladyboys please. smile.gif

Chris G,

Where all staying at Flipper Lodge on soi 8. Do you still have my mobile number. Send me a PM and we'll meet up. If you read this before 7.30, then meet at out hotel reception.

Sombat (Kipster)

Archived