The 3rd Comming

Lusty

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe me have new hair colour but I know that I am still Handsome man. Many lady tell me this. Last night got pissed on Tequila and Jack Daniels. Took two ladies to carry me to my room. I can't remember what happened and am suffering a bit now. Going to have a few beers to sort me out.

The last couple of days are a bit of a blur.Nee is making sure the sperm tank is well emptied in the mornings so I can,t sneek off for any s/t's.

Last night Kipster+the Village Idiot decided to have a drinking contest,I was ref.Kipster had unfair advantage as VI had been practising since 9 in the morning.Last man standing wins 200bhts.Tequila followed by Jack Daniels were the chosen weapons.One bottle of tequila and 1/2 a bottle of JD later VI slumped defeated into the gutter of Beach Road,Kipster fell down shortly after on the steps of the Flipper.Both had to be carried to their rooms by a Thai girl pulling each of their legs.In the morning both men "vely skint" and vely sick!!!!!!!!!

Tonight Nee wants me to shag her mate while she watches,I don,t know if she is joking or not,will he,won't he,that is the question.......................

Archived