No smoking in Bangkok as of 1st August

Yehtmae

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very small percentage of Bars in SF enforce the smoking ban. I do realize that it is taken seriously in the suburbs but generally the only bars in the city that enforce it are the tourist hang outs. I live in the City you don't, don't try to tell me about the city I live in.

Don't take such a hostile tone with me, it wasn't called for or necessary.

I was near SF recently. People there seemed to have got used to the idea of walking a few yards to take a smoke, maybe you could get used to it too. For me it was a pleasure to take a drink without being subjected to some weak willed drug addict's excretia.

I still think if ALL the bars were non-smoking, you would still go in the bars. I do, despite disliking the second hand smoke I am forced to tolerate. Comes with the territory I guess.

If a smoker has at least a little consideration that the person nearby maybe does not want to breath in his emmissions, I think we can get along. Don't worry fly, non-smokers are still the minority in Bangkok go-go bars, I don't see your freedom being restricted.

I guess I am fucked!

Fly, Like you I am unfortunatly a smoker, but I know its a unsociable addication that shouldn't be inflicted on others. I smoke in private usually well away from others and certainly don't smoke were others are eating or in confined areas. Other people shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of our bad habits, its as simple as that.

"For me it was a pleasure to take a drink without being subjected to some weak willed drug addict's excretia..."

You mean excreta? blush.gif So people weren't just smoking: junkies were pissing and shitting on you? Jeez, what kind of venues do you hang out, Jacko? Thermae? Eden? Do you have website details and/or phone numbers?

j laugh.gif

"lets just take an office where smokers and nonsmokers work together. i don't know any smoker who does not accept to go out for a cigarette."

Yep, just proves that smokers are also idle bastards, who'll take any opportunity to skive off from work. cool.gif

Archived